Goob can\'t take it.
08-31-2005, 03:42 AM
RE: Goob can\'t take it.
I mosh and jump upand down lots Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2005, 07:57 AM
Well, life\'s turning up. I\'m going out to get a job soon, and I\'m dropping out of school. Not ditching my education of course, just ditching the actual \"School\" part, I\'m still going to study on my free days when I\'m not doing anything and when I\'m 18 I\'m getting a G.E.D. so I can go to college and university. Though after about 8 months of my job I am probably going to move in with my friend into an apartment, because I need to get out of my house and into a new environment and actually have a reason to work Smile.
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2005, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2005 03:49 AM by w00p.)
Well then, best of luck, but be sure you make more than enough money to pay off the rent, and save the rest that you don\'t pay on food.
You may suddenly have loads more money than anyone else your age, but don\'t let it get to your head, cause when you\'re out there, you\'ll need it!

Seems like you\'re \"breaking up\" with your parents, so prepare for a situation in wich you\'re gonna have to pay yourself for college. I don\'t know how your parents are, but I can sure imagine they could feel betrayed.

Oh, and don\'t get me wrong, I\'m not trying to demotivate you, I just want to make sure you do the right thing, cause a wrong here could ruin your life.
09-01-2005, 03:53 AM
yeah, you might end up at beziers with claire...
09-01-2005, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2005 05:05 AM by joeb.)
RE: RE: Goob can\'t take it.
Za_Goobinator Wrote:Well, life\'s turning up. I\'m going out to get a job soon, and I\'m dropping out of school. Not ditching my education of course, just ditching the actual "School" part, I\'m still going to study on my free days when I\'m not doing anything and when I\'m 18 I\'m getting a G.E.D. so I can go to college and university. Though after about 8 months of my job I am probably going to move in with my friend into an apartment, because I need to get out of my house and into a new environment and actually have a reason to work Smile.

Be careful man, if you stop your education - or cripple it - , you will most likely regret it for the rest of your life. Sad
09-01-2005, 06:40 AM
Heh, my parents are completely ok with my decisions Smile. I am also not really dropping out of school, it\'s more like I am putting school on a very low priority since I am home schooled. I still can study until I can get my G.E.D. Smile
09-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Watch it.
09-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Ok then, best of luck with your own appartment!
Hope you have nothing but fun and home parties! Big Grin
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM
hahaahhaa ah the youthful na?vity *pats on your back*