Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
The \'post your best game screenshots\' thread!
09-21-2005, 11:48 PM
RE: The \'post your best game screenshots\' thread!
I cant remember that that gun is in cs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2005, 11:49 PM
maybe a custom skin?
09-26-2005, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2005 07:37 PM by shift.)
More \"Fable: Lost Chapters\" screenshots. This time is my character progression. This is not my fav game, though, but the aging process of the avatar is pretty funny.

Just started adventuring. Early 20\'s:
[Image: 23-09-2005144257.th.jpg]

Mid 30\'s. Some scars from battles. Hair turning gray (hell, your avatar ages way fast in this game, specially if you are a magic user):
[Image: 23-09-2005183532.th.jpg]

Mid 40\'s. Chainmail armour. Just after beating the Arena:
[Image: 23-09-2005223440.th.jpg]

Around 50\'s here and platemail armour. First boss battle isn\'t far:
[Image: 24-09-200535838.th.jpg]

Bright platemail armour. Near to final boss battle. Around 60\'s:
[Image: 25-09-2005151209.th.jpg]

The adventure days are gone. All enemies are defeated, so time to have a beer and brag at the local pub. 65 years old:
[Image: 25-09-2005162904.th.jpg]
09-28-2005, 08:36 AM
[Image: dodanzio00004bb.jpg]
New DODConfused. It\'s really fun btw.
Find all posts by this user
09-28-2005, 02:35 PM
DODConfused looks nice

I still haven\'t played anything on the source engine yet lol
10-08-2005, 07:13 AM
[Image: lockon.jpg]
10-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Hidden & Dangerous 2, not exactly the nicest and latest game but it still remains the best tactical game and damn lot of fun:
[Image: jeeprealisticdamageranoverbyat.th.jpg][Image: langeval1no.th.jpg][Image: hd2campfire7og.th.jpg]
[Image: informatierijden6jy.th.jpg][Image: deathfromabove3xt.th.jpg][Image: granaat6tr.th.jpg]

To be continued...
10-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Hidden & Dangerous 2, continued...
[Image: lichthd20xx.th.jpg][Image: hd2duitser7hr.th.jpg][Image: motor6sa.th.jpg]
[Image: kerktorenachtergrond2kn.th.jpg][Image: gethimhans7mv.th.jpg][Image: realistictigertanksuspension6c.th.jpg]

Unfortunatly I haven\'t got Day of Defeat: Source yet Confused but I\'m desperatly trying to get it
But first I\'m going to buy Vietcong 2 and Call of Duty 2.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting Big Grin
10-13-2005, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2005 12:32 AM by viper.)
Its 2009, Israel have had strained relations with Ukraine for a number of months and consistently makes penetrations into their airspace on \"observation\" flights. Ukraine have issued an ultimatum to Israel, cease the incersions into Ukrainian territory or the next one will be engaged and shot down regarless of the armament of the Israeli aircraft.

I\'m an Su-27 pilot on QRA out of an airbase near Simferopol in the Crimea, our unit is being dogged by supply problems, we have no spares for our aircraft and have very little in the terms of weapons stockpiled. We can only manage a single QRA aircraft armed with six R-73 WVR dogfight missiles. If we are to engage we have no choice but to enter a furball with the enemy.

June 8th 2009, an AWACs patrolling over the Crimea has detected a flight of 4 Israeli fast jets at medium altitude; as per our ultimatum. I have been ordered to scramble and intercept these aircraft, it\'s 1 v 4 in a dogfight, if they are carrying missiles the odds are not good.

Departing base, ground control informs me that ground observers have confirmed that the four aircraft are 2 F-16Cs and 2 F-4E\'s and are carrying no missiles. It seems the Israelis are calling our bluff.
[Image: 01.jpg]

As soon as they detected me they locked radar, I was going to challenge them but they leave me no choice, I must engage. Splash 1! I\'ve managed to get the jump on one of the aged Phantoms... 1 missile, a clean kill.
[Image: 02.jpg]

Splash 2! Dogfighting with the Phantoms is like shooting ducks in a barrel, there isn\'t any need to activate my helmet sight!
[Image: 03.jpg]

But now, just the F-16s are left, these pilots are good; they may only have their guns but they are putting up one heck of a fight. I must not fly straight and level at all or I\'m dead!
[Image: 04.jpg]

I got lucky and splashed one F-16 before he could get a shot on me head on; just one left now... but he is very good, its degraded into an old-fashioned turning fight. The only way I\'m going to win this is keep my energy and get a shot off first.
[Image: 05.jpg]

Missile away, I\'ve managed to out climb him in the verticle and bring my helmet sight to bare, my R-73 has turned 90 degrees off the rail and is heading straight towards the shocked Israeli pilot, I can just imagine it \"how the hell did he get that shot off?\".
[Image: 06.jpg]

Splash 4! All bandits are down and the pilot has ejected, I love my aircrafts dogfight abilities. Time to head for home.
[Image: 07.jpg]

I have no idea if the enemy scored any hits on me, I certainly didn\'t feel any shudders from bullet impacts. I\'m now set on final approach into base according to my cockpit; my airbrake is extended, flaps are locked down and so is my undercarriage.
[Image: 08.jpg]

It must of been that final F-16 pilot, I thought he was too good for me to get out of that furball unharmed. He must of hit the hydraulics for the undercarriage, its collapsed on touchdown. I\'ve managed to keep her in one peice; now I think I\'m gonna catch a shower and get some sleep. Mission Accomplished.
[Image: 09.jpg]

The End.

Ok that story sucked, but what the heck Smile
10-13-2005, 11:33 AM
[Image: fireball.jpg]

I may have posted this in the past, and I don\'t know how many of you play D&D, but this is an honest fireball roll. The character was a NG Half-elf Wiz8/Brd1/Ftr1. I was the DM, but I forgot what they were fighting during that battle. Also noted, he had 16 of 59 hp left Tongue