Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I\'m back from my summer vacation...
08-27-2005, 09:35 PM
RE: I\'m back from my summer vacation...
i was thinking exactly the same thing.. maybe al\'s spam isnt really spam.. its a conspiracy to keep us all posting! :eek:

anyway.. before this thread gets hijacked...

i like the project EK Big Grin yay for electronical fiddling around Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2005, 12:18 AM
RE: RE: I\'m back from my summer vacation...
Jackeh Wrote:i was thinking exactly the same thing.. maybe al\'s spam isnt really spam.. its a conspiracy to keep us all posting! :eek:
That\'s the sole reason for our existance here now that TTR is unsure at best Tongue
08-28-2005, 05:37 AM
That was me and my skillful posting, Ek should give me lots of positive votes for that Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2005, 04:43 PM
Well, the speaker covers got their shine yesterday. Fluorescent Yellow with a fluorescent red stripe.

I also just did an \"upgrade\" to the radio bit. The problem was that whenever power was turned off, it forgot the radio-stations and/or where on a CD it was along with all the settings. In short - no memory.

What I did was use a small 3000mA battery coupled into the circuit with via a relay (activating on power-on) thus providing charging of the battery and a diode to downsize the power going into the radio. So, basically, the system now has a +12V memory that will last about 3-4 weeks.

Another project I\'ve just started is to fix up a couple of old furniture items we got at a flee market this weekend. I\'ll take some shots and post once it\'s done (eg, in a week or two hopefully). Lots and lots of painting await me Smile

After that I\'ll move all my *good* liquor along with my cigars into the biggest item and drink myself silly Big Grin

Glad you guys enjoyed the piccies.
08-29-2005, 09:33 PM
haha cool stuff man.
08-31-2005, 08:41 AM
dude, you just sold me on going to spain. now i just have to figure out when i can go. hmmm...
08-31-2005, 02:05 PM
we enjoyed them Smile