Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hmm Interesting
07-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Hmm Interesting
Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix, what did these 4 people have in common? Well they were all rockstars, they all had drug problems and they all died at the age of 27, now I dunno about you guys but I think thats pretty messed up. Is it just some crazy insane coincidence or is 27 like a cursed number or something? What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2005, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2005 06:42 PM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
RE: Hmm Interesting
Just coincidence, man. Kurt Cobain, for example, didn\'t die because of drug use. Obviously it didn\'t do him any good, but still. Maybe he knew that Morrison, Joplin and Hendrix died at 27, and wanted to go the same way, but couldn\'t get hold of enough drugs to do it? Tongue

Take Cobain out of the picture. The remaining three are from the same era. Involving someone who came after them is demystifying the possible myth of the \"dead at 27 syndrome\". So as for Morrison, Joplin and Hendrix: you\'re right that is sort of weird.
07-29-2005, 09:41 PM
Cobain was murdered.
Jesus died at 33, Glen Benton wanted to die at the same age to prove he\'s better, but he didn\'t.

I rather believe in \"the law of 5\".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2005, 01:14 PM
What are you basing your murder accusations on?
07-31-2005, 01:44 AM
Oh no! Not the \"Was he murdered or did he commit suicide?\" arguement again!
07-31-2005, 05:34 AM
There are many reasons why I believe he was murdered, first of all he and his wife were about to have a divorce, when they found his body one of his credit cards were missing meaning that someone else was using it but stopped when his body was found. When they found the shotgun that room they couldn\'t find any legible fingerprints on it. There was no suicide note whe his body was found, it was note addressed to his fans that said he was gonna quit the music business. On the night of his death he injected himself with 3 times the lethal dose of heroine even for a hardcore addict meaning that he would\'ve been incapcitated immediately and would\'ve died in his sleep. There was no way he would\'ve been able to pick up a shotgun he was way too fucked up on heroine to do it. Plus his daughter was in the room with him and I don\'t think he wanted his daughter to remember him with a horrific gruesome image like him blowing his head off with a shot gun.
08-01-2005, 01:15 AM
cool, twilight zone :o
08-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Uber says it, check more here
I never was a big fan of Nirvana nor did I act like the retards when he died but I found this to be interesting.
Oh and I think the song Love tried to stop \"You know you\'re right\" isn\'t about his stomach aches. Big Grin