Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It it is that time of the year again.
07-22-2005, 09:39 PM
RE: It it is that time of the year again.
On that note i am off to Norway on the 27th of July and i wont be returning till the 5th of September!

Never fear though, because i will still have access to the sacred internet
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2005, 09:55 PM
RE: RE: It it is that time of the year again.
tomcat ha Wrote:Why do you care more about my ppd than i do al?

I just seem to be the most active person on this board. If i look at my average post length it is longer than yours.

Actually istanbul isnt the kebab or D?ner capital. For that you should go to Bursa and the restaurant Iskender which means Alexander. There eat Iskender D?ner which was invented there with all the extra fat and such and you will eat the best doner you will have ever eaten seriously. Right now because im typing about it i start to get hungry.
Probably won\'t beat my girlfriends homemade kebab...
Find all posts by this user
07-23-2005, 05:00 AM
RE: RE: It it is that time of the year again.
tomcat ha Wrote:Why do you care more about my ppd than i do al?

I just seem to be the most active person on this board. If i look at my average post length it is longer than yours.

Actually istanbul isnt the kebab or D?ner capital. For that you should go to Bursa and the restaurant Iskender which means Alexander. There eat Iskender D?ner which was invented there with all the extra fat and such and you will eat the best doner you will have ever eaten seriously. Right now because im typing about it i start to get hungry.
my name is alexander Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user