Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Lovelife status?
07-24-2005, 08:49 AM
RE: Lovelife status?
I wasn\'t going to post in this thread because I try to stay away from serious relation ships. I\'m happy single and I want it to stay that way but.........there\'s all these hot freshmen girls. I was hanging out with my friends one night and they were around and one of them left their phone number as the welcome note. I didn\'t even have to try. It was sweet at first because I thought it was this one really hot nice girl but then I found out that it was some other chick, still kinda hot but not the one I want. Another problem is that a bunch of my senior friends HATE the freshmen girls, or so I\'ve been told. eh, I don\'t know what to do. I\'ll just go for that one girl I like and call the other and see what happens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2005, 07:36 AM
well, I\'m back from summer camp, it was a waste of time and money, lots of money. Sad
And I\'m still only good friends with that girl...
seeing her this weekend, at a party so we\'ll prolly be drunk. Undecided
but anyway, atleast I\'ll see her again...
I really missed her and lots of other friends. I have even stopped with scouting, forgood. yes, summer camp was THAT bad. Sad
07-31-2005, 12:20 AM
Mate, drinking and trying to get it on with women is usually a good combination.
08-01-2005, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2005 01:10 AM by w00p.)
If you\'re looking at a (sl)easy one-night stand...

She didn\'t show up, sprained her foot at a family reunion and she didn\'t have transport anymore. :\\
I think I\'m gonna kill murphy and his stupid laws.
08-06-2005, 01:57 AM
Bleh, all is good by now... Smile
I called her and we talked, and I\'ve never felt soooo happy! Big Grin
08-06-2005, 03:24 PM
I need some friends, any local nerdies/gamers who like computing around aberdeen hook me up with ya.

Quite frankly I don\'t go out a lot, don\'t drink, smoke so that pretty much annihilates the hopes of a good social life. :sleep:

Lovelife still going fine tho :tup:
08-08-2005, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2005 04:04 AM by YOUNG_GROSS.)
This thread makes me giggle Big Grin ...Its like an oh-so rare insight in to the mind of a guy, and its surprisingly like a womans\' Oo You worry about exactly the same things and ask exactly the same questions...only exception is men seem to ask \"Is she hot enough?\" and women ask \"Am I hot enough?\" But thats the effect of society\'s constant infiringing standards of what a woman should look like for ya\'.

Btw..

Quote: Trying to understand women is like trying to fly from a second story window. You can try, it probobly won\'t work, and it generally hurts quite a lot when you hit the dirt, so to speak.\"

Funny Big Grin

However, it really isn\'t as hard as you seem to think it is.... 8)

As for me, I\'m single and happy. There is someone, but that will happen in its own time Smile Untill then the single life treats me good, and I\'m not complaining Big Grin
08-08-2005, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2005 03:42 AM by w00p.)
Ok, something horrible happened last night.
So I arrive at the party, she\'s sitting outside with some friends, I join them, greetings to everyone and all she says is \"hi\" in the most uninterested manner, she hardly even looked at me, it was creepy.
They where sitting on stairs and there wasn\'t a spot over for me so I had to stand up, and then as they where talking about loads of stuff I couldn\'t follow, I started feeling more and more like a ghost on the background.

I think I haven\'t realy talked to her the entire evening...
I never saw her look at me, she was plain ignoring me!

The most confusing thing is that she was making all of a fuss that I had to be sure my feelings where real and not gone in a week.

I really don\'t get her... Sad
08-08-2005, 07:08 AM
Okay now for the most obvious guy-reply to that... Women :roll:

Maybe she\'s testing you, maybe she\'s afraid of getting hurt, maybe she\'s genuinely uninterested... You just don\'t know. Woman :roll: Probably the best thing to do is stay low-profile. Don\'t let her seemingly irrational behaviour get to you. Act cool and all that. Wait for the right time to make the right move. Insert clich? passe-partout advice here Tongue But you catch my drift Smile Either way, I hope it turns out for the best for you! :tup:
08-10-2005, 04:12 AM
or you can show yourself from your feminine side and ask whats wrong and really act like you care (meaning you do ofcourse)

though thats prolly something id do o_O

oh, before i forget, dont forget you\'re a man so dont go wearing pink shirts and handbags when you talk to her ^^