Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Lovelife status?
07-14-2005, 11:10 AM
RE: RE: Lovelife status?
Za_Goobinator Wrote:My love life? It is absolutely awesome. I have never been in a better relationship, and never loved someone so much ,or had them love me back just as much. I love my girlfriend more than anyone or anything else in this world, she means the world to me and I NEVER want to be with another person, EVER. She feels the same way about me, and it is wonderful.

I spent the past 4 days at a cabin with her and it was absolutely amazing Wink. So I am happy with my love life Smile

Wierd...I just spent the last four at a cabin with mine :con: What\'s your Gf\'s name?? Tongue J/k bout the last part. Mine was amazing as well:eek:Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2005, 12:08 PM
RE: Lovelife status?
Speaking of couples...

There is this couple at my school; my grade. I have no idea who\'s in charge of the course organization, but they seem to be in EVERY FREAKING class together.

It\'s funny because the girl is such a control freak (nice for bitch, I guess). Not to mention the fact she has enough makeup to feed a third world country. Anyway, everytime I hear them talking, she\'s always yelling and the guy\'s always \"What did I do! What the hell/fuck is wrong with you\". It\'s so hard to keep my laughter down. I don\'t know HOW they stay together. Miracle I guess.

I personally haven\'t found *her* yet.
07-15-2005, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2005 07:45 AM by [JR].)
I love Claire and she loves me Big Grin

(btw: in october we are moving in together)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Sounds good Al Big Grin Good luck to ya
07-16-2005, 03:49 PM
I\'m in the same boat as EK. But maybe my GF drives me crazy more than not, so now I\'m starting to spend more time evaluating the status of the relationship. Sad

SC
07-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Thats too bad to hear Smitty Sad I hope things will get better for you.

Wesker
07-17-2005, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2005 02:17 AM by Smithcraft.)
Thanks Wesker. It will get better, one way or another.

SC
07-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Tongue RE: Lovelife status?
The status of my lovelife has changed, and only for the better. My girlfriend and I have plans to be together forever.. And by the way things are going now I am sure that is something that is going to come true. Big Grin I am so freaking happy, no one has ever made me as happy as she does :woot:
07-18-2005, 02:04 PM
extremely happy with my lovelife Smile

I\'ve been together for the last 6 months with the most wonderful girl in the whole world, and the best part is : she loves to cook, clean and do all other kinds of household chores. And other stuff too Big Grin

On the edge of sounding corny (no, not horny Big-Al Tongue), my life couldn\'t be more perfect atm...
07-18-2005, 02:35 PM
I just hope when I get a girlfriend, she won\'t be those devoted to commitment - I hate all that crap where you have to cuddle on all your spare (well, not any more) time, and having to buy her presents on a regular basis which pretty much forms a leash between each other. Stuff like going shopping, movies, studying together and eating together once in a while is what I\'d prefer. Not some leash I need to stay on. I\'ll raise my commitment metre later in life.

Ha, now that\'s some high expectations.