Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Lovelife status?
07-12-2005, 06:22 PM
RE: Lovelife status?
I\'m happy thanks.

My GF drives me nuts at times, sure, but I\'m quite sure I do the same with her Big Grin Either way I\'m happy as long as the garage is *mine*! Atleast now that I\'ve refurbished it to be the perfect room for carpenter work, soldering and whatnot. *MY* room Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2005, 05:06 AM
RE: RE: Lovelife status?
Sober Wrote:For me, I will say I\'m happy.

I don\'t have a girlfriend, but I wouldn\'t mind having one; I\'m happy still. Sorta. Oh well.
That sums me up pretty well too :tup:

So Jognt: no there\'s nothing I have to hide... Sadly Smile So I voted \"date me!\".
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2005, 05:37 AM
hmm, apparently she has had a crush on someone else for the last 5 months and feeling thrashed cause that guy has just told her he\'s been with this other girl for a week... Imagine how I feel then.
07-13-2005, 10:21 AM
I know how that shit goes w00p, I feel for ya.

The girl I love *actually* likes me back. But she often forgets I have any sort of feelings at all. She\'s not very tactful to say the least. Overall the relationship has been fucking armageddon....in a good-ish sort of way. Long story short, lots of amazing times, lots of heartbreak for both sides. Good thing is that the cause of all this heart break seems to be temporary(parents, school, etc.) and we have plans to live together after school...sounds corny, but will actually happen.

P.S On a strange side-note, she gave me her entire body one day. I was just talking to her at her house, she randomly gives me her body. She\'s a crazy one, she sounds slutty...but she\'s not..at all..tis wierd. Hmm I\'ll leave it at that...
07-13-2005, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 01:11 PM by [JR].)
Good lad, Andy Tongue

w00p, ditch camp man, it will be worth it either way. If it doesn\'t work out, you don\'t have to worry about her any more. If it does, and she knows you ditched camp to be with her, your in for some good times 8)
07-13-2005, 01:15 PM
RE: RE: Lovelife status?
ElvenKind Wrote:I\'m happy thanks.

My GF drives me nuts at times, sure, but I\'m quite sure I do the same with her Big Grin Either way I\'m happy as long as the garage is *mine*! Atleast now that I\'ve refurbished it to be the perfect room for carpenter work, soldering and whatnot. *MY* room Big Grin

Voted the same.

I\'m close to two year living with my GF. It beats living at home for sure. So i\'m perfectly happy. If only i could afford a second power pc so we don\'t have to fight over the good one :roll:
07-14-2005, 03:50 AM
Too late, I\'m already 100% irrevertabally signed up for camp and leaving tomorrow morning.
btw, my parents wouldn\'t let me cancel camp, its not an option. (I bought a 60€ race bycicle and restored it a bit till good shape for about 40€, today I\'ve bought cloths and camping gear worth 250€, my bags are already packed and on their way to the campsite by truck)

Hmm, well, I know it wouldn\'t have worked out anyway yet.
Gonna try and have a good time, my mind has calmed down, and I now actually look forward to camp again.

Thx for the advise guys, I really love this community sometimes. (still like that girl better though Tongue )
And JR, I don\'t have to worry about her atm. I know it wouldn\'t have worked out yet, I\'m gonna simply stay friends and after camp put on a try again.

G/L with that girl andy, seems like you two have something special. :tup:

SOOOOO, I guess this is it guys for 2 weeks. See you all. Smile
07-14-2005, 04:47 AM
Don\'t ditch camp. You\'d be surprised all the things you learn and the stories you get from camp.
07-14-2005, 07:49 AM
My love life? It is absolutely awesome. I have never been in a better relationship, and never loved someone so much ,or had them love me back just as much. I love my girlfriend more than anyone or anything else in this world, she means the world to me and I NEVER want to be with another person, EVER. She feels the same way about me, and it is wonderful.

I spent the past 4 days at a cabin with her and it was absolutely amazing Wink. So I am happy with my love life Smile
07-14-2005, 09:17 AM
thats just depressing, who let the happy person in :\\

Tongue