Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild Wars
07-06-2005, 02:44 AM
Guild Wars
Anyone else playing this :con:

Seriously, im playing about 8 hours a day minimum now, completely addicted, knew I shouldn\'t have gotten into the whole MMORPG scene :wall:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2005, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2005 03:02 AM by joeb.)
RE: Guild Wars
I believe Reno has it, I thought about getting it, but I decided not to.

I used to play World of warcraft for several months, but man, that game is booooring. :roll: (I\'ll prolly get flamed for this Tongue)

PS. right now I\'m on a trial of Eve online, and, well, it certainly looks cool Wink
07-07-2005, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2005 12:49 AM by IntRed.)
YOU ASS JOEB Tongue
anyways, i bought GuildWars but World of Warcraft is keeping me to occupied for the moment.
Think i got a lvl 8 warrior / ranger or something, been ages since i\'ve played GW IntRed Voltrek\'s the name ingame, thats all i know Tongue
07-07-2005, 01:04 AM
[JR Wrote:]
Seriously, im playing about 8 hours a day minimum now, completely addicted, knew I shouldn\'t have gotten into the whole MMORPG scene :wall:
That there\'s the whole reason why I try to stay out of MMORPG\'s. It\'s like drugs, only slightly less destructive. Not to mention that playing them for hours on end kills your social life. Don\'t come telling me that you\'re looking for an online girlfriend, because that would make me wet my pants laughing Tongue Unless I\'d have a girlfriend and we\'d occasionally do MMORPG stuff together, I\'ll steer clear of them. Same goes for drugs Tongue
07-07-2005, 03:29 AM
theres a flaw in asking this question :con: most the people who play the game will not be here to answer until their credit card maxes out, so were gonna have to keep bumping it for the next few months until people start crawling out
07-07-2005, 04:12 AM
Guild Wars != social life
[JR Wrote:]

=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:That there\'s the whole reason why I try to stay out of MMORPG\'s. It\'s like drugs, only slightly less destructive. Not to mention that playing them for hours on end kills your social life.

Nuff said.

Excellent game, but incredibly ADDICTING (even more than TTR in its golden era). I played all the open betas, but I soon realized that it\'s better to avoid this game like the plague!

This game is the ultimate expression of the AntiChrist!
(and I mean the AntiChrist from \"Bedazzled\", that\'s it, and Elizabeth Hurley one :cornSmile

Anyway, if you want to play a \"safe\" MMORPG, you can try Anarchy Online, it\'s mostly free right now. Entertaining enough to get you playing, but just about a month, not more.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2005, 03:00 AM
Guild Wars is pretty addicting. Unfortunately I couldn\'t get unhooked after all of the betas like Shift, so now I\'m thoroughly engrossed in the whole free gaming experience.
07-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Evert: Thats never gonna happen, because cards won\'t be maxed out as its free Tongue

Well I finished all the main missions and storyline today, hit level 20 (the current cap untill the expansion) a few days ago, got the best bow possible just about, best armour, best skills.... So im not playing quite as much as I was, untill the expansion Big Grin Still get a kick out of going back and helping new players though.