Excellent Essay
06-27-2005, 01:50 AM
RE: Excellent Essay
*hides*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2005, 06:42 AM
RE: RE: Excellent Essay
IntRed Wrote:Are you sure ?, I thought young people in your urban areas where into Elton John ( I believe he\'s ranked nr 1 atm in uk charts Tongue), cricket or polo.
Could I be that wrong ? 8)

i agree with all... except the polo, its not really widely played and espically not in urban areas Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2005, 09:53 AM
This is about 1 year old.
06-27-2005, 09:54 AM
RE: RE: RE: Excellent Essay
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:And what\'s with assuming the essay writer is American? No offense to any Americans here, but I think it\'s obvious enough for anyone to know, even said Americans Tongue

[JR Wrote:]
Explain your basis for this :con:

It could be ANY member of the anglosphere.

Okay, let\'s clear out some confusion to begin with: I\'m not saying "Americans are stoopid". I was making a comment on the quirky American educational system, of which the paper is a fine example. Over here, you\'d get a 0 for something like that. I\'ve had the privilege to study in the European as well as the American system, and the differences are remarkable to say the least. From that experience, I can safely assume that the essay is written by an American.

And Gof\'s argument is pretty valid too Tongue

I wouldn\'t worry about it so much. I\'m sure he\'s very lucky to get that 61. I also bet 99% of the schools/teachers wouldn\'t even bother to read it.
06-28-2005, 12:13 AM
lol, the guy who wrote it apparently was \"Mr. Freeman\"
06-28-2005, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2005 06:32 PM by Matteuz.)
I agree that looking at the handwriting of the \"teacher\", it looks fake. But lol, it was written by Gordon himself? Tongue Big Grin