Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TTR UK Meet
06-24-2005, 05:52 AM
RE: TTR UK Meet
fly to Manchester Confused

Or liverpool...london and glasgow, your looking at a 4 hour train ride minimum and a fare of about ?20/e30 + plane ticket. You can fly from EU --> liverpool or manchester for ?10 if you dont mind flying at silly times Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2005, 06:21 AM
ooooh we belgians should do that, it\'s not like i got shit to do (well after i take care of my kids)
06-24-2005, 06:28 AM
Well, Ryanair only flies Brussels - London, or Eindhoven - Glasgow... Anyplace else, I\'d need to go somewhere out of my way. I could theoretically go to Manchester, but only if I flew to Dublin first, and Manchester from there [Image: bulb.gif]

Aren\'t there any affordable formulas for travelling by train? Assuming I can get to Glasgow/London and back for 50 euros (which is doable by Ryanair if I decide far enough in advance), I could afford a little more on other transportation. Unless it\'s more feasable to fly Brussels - Dublin - Manchester. Come to think of it, I\'ve always wanted to see Dublin Tongue
Find all posts by this user
06-24-2005, 06:42 AM
Well I did have in mind a purely afternoon based thing, to keep costs down for us poor students. but I suppose it could be extended Tongue
06-24-2005, 06:57 AM
RE: RE: TTR UK Meet
[JR Wrote:]
Well I did have in mind a purely afternoon based thing, to keep costs down for us poor students. but I suppose it could be extended Tongue
Well, you did say you might be able to arrange sleeping places for the night before and the night after for us Euros Wink Nah but I\'ve been thinking of taking a small vacation somewhere, and we\'ve been talking about this meeting thing for forever, I say we get it over with now Tongue

I\'ve looked at the Brussels - Dublin - Manchester thing, it\'s actually doable. It\'d come down to 55 euros there and back again (!!!) if I travel smart. I could easily do that. In fact, seeing how cheap I can get there made me want to do it even more Tongue

Now all that rests is agreeing on a date Big Grin
06-24-2005, 07:05 AM
Indeed, well i\'ll see what I can do Big Grin
06-24-2005, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2005 11:01 AM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
I think you stirred up something bigger here, JR. As in \"we wanna get in and we dont just wanna couple of ours down the pub.\"

But it\'s mostly us lonely continental euro types being loud and willing, not really the british horn u blew, was it. Hmmm.

That aside, we really should get togheter, shouldnt we? I\'d love it.
06-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Whats with the \"JR is a God\" stuff lately?

Don\'t mind me, a bottle of martini makes the heart grown fonder Big Grin
06-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Nooo, don\'t misunderstand. JR sucks! (when he doesn\'t blow) It\'s everyone else I wanna meet!

J/K

Del, drink more, every day. You\'ll die eventually, but people will remember u with genuine fondness!
06-24-2005, 11:18 AM
yea they will *pinks away a tear*

a happy bday to me huh