Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To the Mac TTR players:
06-23-2005, 05:05 AM
To the Mac TTR players:
Hi,

Since TTR has recently been \'revived \'-online, I mean- I have been trying to get a copy of TTR for Mac. I used to have it, but I had to reformat it due to an OS error I had a while back, and never bothered to reinstall it. I have TTR on my new PC, because it wasn\'t a problem to find a place to download. So my question to you all (the Mac TTR players): If one of you could somehow give me a full copy of TTR it would be greatly appreciated, or guide me to a website where I can download it, if somehow I missed one. Thanks a lot!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2005, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2005 06:59 AM by Smithcraft.)
RE: To the Mac TTR players:
That might be possible....

Do you still have UT? And do you need it for 9 or X?

I recall that you were playing in 9, so do you still have your old machine, or a newer one?

SC
Find all posts by this user
06-23-2005, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2005 07:24 AM by Constrictor.)
I already have UT, so I just need the TTR file. I am running Mac OS 9.2.
Does OS affect the kind of TTR you need? I thought the files were the same.
06-23-2005, 09:41 AM
There\'s an installer for OSX, Macologist has it I think. Was there ever an installer for OS9?
06-23-2005, 10:03 AM
I am able to find the third reich Map pack on Macologist, but not the game itself. Where is it located?
06-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Hmmm, seems to be gone. Ill try digging it up/twist someones arm over at macologist. Otherwise, we could do a ftp or yousendit.com deal between us. i\'ve got it burned on CD. Gotta wait to Im back home though (not till sunday).
06-23-2005, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2005 11:00 AM by Constrictor.)
Well, Smith has directed me to the macologist ftp, and i\'m downloading 1.1 atm. After that, I\'ll try to download a 1.1 to 1.2, then finall 1.3 CE. Thanks a lot Smith!
BTW: Turbo, if I can\'t seem to work it out the above way I mentioned, I\'ll let you know here.