Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TTR Dead?
06-13-2005, 04:51 AM
RE: TTR Dead?
Sure! This month next year Tongue

Sorry, couldn\'t resist, but most of us know what I\'m stabbing at, right?

I hadn\'t seen the journal section before I posted here. Nice, but why just now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2005, 05:30 AM
In TTR terms soon means 6 months. That doesnt matter im patient as long TTR will be good when it does come.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2005, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2005 05:47 AM by [JR].)
STFU, being negative is my job :angry:
06-13-2005, 05:49 AM
Also if you look at the ammount of posts this thread got in 1 hour i say TTR isnt dead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2005, 05:51 AM
But by how many posters. Smile
06-13-2005, 07:21 AM
In the TTR universe, posters are no standard for popularity anymore. That time is dead and gone, most of us just never left when the project went on hiatus.

So who of the devs will answer my question?

Quote:I hadn\'t seen the journal section before I posted here. Nice, but why just now?
06-13-2005, 07:43 AM
I answered it, but I deleted it because I didn\'t actually wan\'t to hurt anyones feelings Tongue
06-13-2005, 08:50 AM
Refer to my sig. I\'m on a semi-forced two week break (of which one week and two days is over), but after that I go back to work with a vengeance. Active development is taking place on TTR, and we intend to have a great deal to show at IGC. Which is in october. Assuming the community hasn\'t rolled over and died by that point...
06-13-2005, 09:01 AM
RE: RE: TTR Dead?
delerium10101 Wrote:Refer to my sig. I\'m on a semi-forced two week break (of which one week and two days is over), but after that I go back to work with a vengeance. Active development is taking place on TTR, and we intend to have a great deal to show at IGC. Which is in october. Assuming the community hasn\'t rolled over and died by that point...

Well most of the fans here have stuck it out for over a year allready :wacko:
06-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Evert: to answer why just now teh journals cropped up, was because seeing as spunge managed to finailize the site design, he actaully had time to add that in, instead of having it added, then when the site changes, have to do it over again, etc, etc.