Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Revenge of the Sith
05-29-2005, 06:28 AM
RE: Revenge of the Sith
Dont forget the Yvon Vong or whatever they are called.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2005, 09:16 AM
RE: RE: Revenge of the Sith
Yellowbelly Wrote:The blue guy? He was in that one book between empire strikes back and return of the jedi, right? I thought he died or something.

yes he is the blue guy, but not the guy between empire and jedi that was Prince Xizor from shadows of the empire, GA thrawn was from The Grand Admiral Thrawn Trilogy, the three best star wars books i read Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-30-2005, 02:04 AM
I could have sworn Grand Admrial Thrawn showed up in Shadows of the Empire. But oh well. I don\'t know too much about him.

Anyone play Jedi academy and outcast? Both are great games and pretty much tell a lot of the story after ep 6.
06-04-2005, 01:12 PM
umm, those stories arent in 7, 8, and 9. those are just novels, glorified, superlong, published fanfiction, to be exact. 7, 8, and 9 all take place long after Luke, Han, Leia, and everyone else are long gone.

Shoot me now for being such the nerd.
06-04-2005, 07:32 PM
If it isn\'t from George it isn\'t canon. So it doesn\'t even matter. Which is basically what Kane said.

@Sober - Yes he does speak, you just missed it!

Anyway, back after Jedi came out, Lucas said that making these movies was too draining of his body and soul and he was never going to make another one, and how he wanted to spend more time with his family.

So twenty years later things changed.

Also, what he did say was that HE wasn\'t going to make them. Not that they wouldn\'t be made.

Oh, and slightly back on topic - Not too bad of a flick. Too bad George is such a horrible writer. Almost want to go and see it again.

SC
06-04-2005, 09:49 PM
RE: RE: Revenge of the Sith
KaneInferno Wrote:umm, those stories arent in 7, 8, and 9. those are just novels, glorified, superlong, published fanfiction, to be exact. 7, 8, and 9 all take place long after Luke, Han, Leia, and everyone else are long gone.

Shoot me now for being such the nerd.

oh i know that, but george only ever wrote guide lines for the movies and then these guidelines for the story after jedi were used to write the novels, like the grand admiral thrawn trilogy and the jedi academy trilogy, one thing hes not going to do is completely distroy something which is now recognised star wars timeline. If 7 8 and 9 were ever made they would definatly steal elements from the exist prior stories.

we would most probably see luck set up the academy and leia become a jedi, who knows what else...
06-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Not completely destroy? What, didn\'t ruining Han Solo\'s character, and TPM, not destroy it?

SC
06-05-2005, 04:22 AM
still i doubt he would change the timeline he endorsed and made so much money selling novels books and various other bits of merchendise for Tongue
06-05-2005, 07:41 AM
Ah, if he changes characters, why not change the timelines? Just means more revenue from more of The Merch.

Otherwise, six movies, and only one Jedi goes poof! when he dies!

SC
06-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Just thought I\'d add this one to the dead/dying discussion Big Grin