Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Revenge of the Sith
05-25-2005, 06:02 AM
RE: Revenge of the Sith
So how come it won\'t get made? Isn\'t it, like, indispensable to the whole saga?? Back when he made Episode 6, I assume he still wanted to make a 7...

Damn. I think I just took \"pathetic about Star Wars\" to a whole new level...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2005, 06:13 AM
oooh when he dies the rights will be sold and then the rights will end up with someone that DOES make 3 new movies... My guess... 2021
Lucas will die of a heartattack.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Yes, most probably.

Last thing I heard was that we\'re going to suffer another one SW revival around 2007. It seems it has to be with all the SW movies (the six) being remastered in 3D (the kind of 3D you need to go to a special 3D cinema to watch it).

This guy doesn\'t know how to stop.

But he should.
05-26-2005, 03:44 AM
Actually, no. Lucas has said that 7,8,9 will probably get made, but he won\'t be the ones to make it.

****SPOILER****

I thought the Minority Report twist was well done.
05-26-2005, 04:27 AM
i doubt 7 8 9 will be as good as the first 6 then
05-28-2005, 05:13 AM
Okay i just came back from watching it. The only problem is that Jar Jar Binks didnt die.
05-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Well, he didn\'t speak, so that\'s good enough. We can also blame him for helping Palp gain the power Tongue

It was good, but the original trilogy is still better, but I do understand that the prequel trilogy wasn\'t that bad.
05-28-2005, 01:20 PM
RE: RE: Revenge of the Sith
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Wasn\'t Lucas\'s original intent to make 3 trilogies? 4-5-6 first, then 1-2-3, and then 7-8-9 to top it off? All I\'ve been hearing is that this one is the very last he\'ll ever make... I\'m solid about reading about this triple trilogy thing, so I\'m assuming 6 isn\'t the definite point in the storyline, at least not according to Lucas... Any comments on that?

Not that I care, of course, Star Wars is for geeks and all that Big Grin

Actually, Lucas was only going to make Ep. 4 but it got to much money so he finished 5 and 6. He hates beginnings so that why he did eps 4,5,and 6. Later I guess he decided to continue and finish it, which was probably smart minus jar jar.

I found out a way to get rid of Jar Jar. Since he\'s 3d modeled, they can get a new model and a new voice actor and replace the psycho with an awesome Gungan military scout guy in which he get\'s promoted and stuff.

About 7,8, and 9? I\'d like for them to come out but I don\'t think there\'s any way it will be as good. He\'s going to have to shoot the bull if he makes it. All it\'s going to be about is getting rid of the empire, han solo and leia get married, get 3 kids and how they\'ll be raised on Yavin 4 on Luke\'s new jedi academy, chewbacca dies but his nephew Lowbacca becomes a good friend to the solos and will be a jedi, and then it will deal with the remanents with the empire and bringing a sith academy to take out the jedi stuff but then it fails and story is over. Oh crap, sorry.........
05-28-2005, 07:56 PM
and lets not forget grand admiral thrawn Wink
05-29-2005, 05:08 AM
The blue guy? He was in that one book between empire strikes back and return of the jedi, right? I thought he died or something.