Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hitchhiker\'s guide to the galaxy...
05-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Question Hitchhiker\'s guide to the galaxy...
Don\'t bother panicking, just don\'t bother.

What a pooch fuck that was. I thought peter jackson was bad. I\'m not even going to bother to learn this dude\'s name.

It was hilarious. But it completely messed up the plotline. And not just the plotline from the book, I mean \"A\" plotline. Even if you didn\'t know what was happening from the book, it didn\'t make any sense. :wacko:

The only awesome thing about the whole movie was a Cameo from Marvin the Robot from the British Series.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2005, 01:46 PM
RE: Hitchhiker\'s guide to the galaxy...
Well ive never seen anything of hitchikers, but i was kinda excited to see the movie, but i hate when slack jawed directors and writers screw with originals, Sad , thanks for the warning Pun, i still \"may\" check it out.
05-03-2005, 04:26 PM
RE: Hitchhiker\'s guide to the galaxy...
dissapointing Pun, i\'m going to go see it, being a fan of the book and british series i feel i have to go along to judge it myself, but if what you say is true....i just dont want to think about that to be honest
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2005, 09:10 AM
Question RE: Hitchhiker\'s guide to the galaxy...
As Pun said this movie had the rarest semblance of a plot i\'ve ever seen, but it was funny and had its moments of special effects wizardry. Worth seeing once and thats about it.