Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greenday
05-04-2005, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2005 12:04 AM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
RE: Greenday
Green Day\'s all over Europe this summer. I\'ll be seeing them at Rock Werchter (:wacko::wacko::wacko: ) somewhere in early June... Should be a bunch of fun Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Sad My best friends mother died this morning. i dont even know what to say, i didnt want to make a new thread. Its just so crazy, she wasnt sick, or that old, she just didnt wake up this morning. She was like another mom t ome, its just so insane, she was a really great women, who if heaven exists will definatly get in. jus so insane it really is.
05-07-2005, 10:28 AM
RE: RE: RE: RE: Greenday
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
Albert Wesker Wrote:
tomcat ha Wrote:I dont like greenday.
I am with ya there.

Wesker
:wtf: Die, infidels, die and burn in hell! :x Tongue Big Grin

Nah, it\'s just... Doesn\'t everyone like Green Day? Big Grin

i was thinking the same thing
05-07-2005, 07:52 PM
RE: RE: Greenday
Serpentine Wrote:Sad My best friends mother died this morning. i dont even know what to say, i didnt want to make a new thread. Its just so crazy, she wasnt sick, or that old, she just didnt wake up this morning. She was like another mom t ome, its just so insane, she was a really great women, who if heaven exists will definatly get in. jus so insane it really is.

shit, thats horrible, i hope your mate is doing alright
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Thats awfull serpentine. I hope your mate is okay.
05-07-2005, 08:38 PM
My condolences to your m8 & you. Its really awfull Sad

Wesker
05-07-2005, 10:21 PM
im really sorry to hear that Serp =/
05-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Thank you, for your concern, its touching. His name is Andrew, god, one of the strongest kids i know, stayed mature and composed the whole time, as soon as he called me, about 8 in the morning ,i live down the street, i told my mom to speed down there, and there was a police car outside, and the officer in it, seemed very sad. I remember exactly the scene, how it smelled cause he has this huge pine tree in his front yard, and it had been raining, it was supposed to be a cloudless sunny day, it was \"Beach day\" at our school it was supposed to be so nice. well i remember walking up his drive way, and his door opened, and i couldnt see him, cause of his screen door, but i already broke down, this women was like a mother to me, and him like a brother, it was just so overwhelming, he stayed so compsed, i didnt say anything ,i just grabbed him, and my mother did too, and he thanked us for coming he was so mature about it, then i realized, because of the cop car, his mother was still there. I have never, in 14 years seen his dad make emotion other than smile, but i heard him like ,sob that day. Our goup of friends is stronger than ever, when i left, his girlfriend was walking up the drive way, i couldnt say anything, or even look up,. i was crying too hard, and she walked in. I didnt make it to school. i couldnt move, but from everyone, about 15 to 20 of his closest friends, were gathered in the schools office, and told, a lot of my friends were so, almost damaged from the news, our friend scott, was in the corner not even moving, one of our friend, brett, who makes little emotion disappewared, and he was so emotinal about it, he broke some football bleachers oputside the school on accident, that room was just insane, from what everyone said. That whole day, we all just left school, He was with his family, comeing home from all over, and everybody was at my house. His girlfrienmd and i walked there to drop off some flowers, and coaxed him tocome down to my house, and see everyone. Tried to cheer him up a bit, he\'s been taking it very well. I dunno, i feel like im writing you guys a novel, when im sure you couldnt care, im not saying your rude, im saying why would you be interested in a small town trgedy in Canadia, but your concerns are touching ,we all thank you. i wont be around often this week, The funeral is on Wednesday, wow, today was mothers day. Sad
05-10-2005, 04:16 AM
Thats terrible news serp, but I understand why your posting this. When something happens like this in your life that effects you so deeply, its not healthy to keep it in, best thing to do is tell people. Sincere sypmathies to the boy and his friends.
05-11-2005, 07:18 AM
thanks for understanding, and for your concerns, everyopne appreciates it, the Funeral is tomorrow, so we\'re not going to school, just all heading to my house. Well, thanks again everyone, it does kinda help, to reach out online.