Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HElP NEEDED
04-30-2005, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2005 05:43 PM by nme.)
HElP NEEDED
Hey Guys... We need people to help us create a mod for Unreal Tournament 2003. We would be grateful if you could help us...

Our mod is going to be based on futuristic war... meaning bots and hi tech guns... where going for somthing different

We need:

> Coders
> Web Designers
> Mappers

Please note that this is voluntary work. And you get to show off a finished mod to add to your own website to say what you made with us!!

http://www.imaginemodding.netfirms.com

if you would like more information or would like to ask any questions please email us to :

imaginemodding@hotmail.co.uk

Thankyou for your time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2005, 04:41 AM
RE: HElP NEEDED
I thourght UT2003 was dead and everyone had moved on to UT2004.

Best of luck to you buddy...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2005, 05:34 AM
First off, Big Al is right. You will not hit any audience if you mod UT2k3. You need to go to UT2k4.

Second, it\'s bad form to try to recruit for a mod on another mod\'s forums. I\'ll check back with my peers to see how far we\'ll take this.
04-30-2005, 08:04 AM
Ut2k3 should be dead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2005, 01:18 PM
No offence NME, but you should more thoroughly research your chosen engine. It doesn\'t bode well for your mod that something as important as that has been overlooked. 2k3 is dead and gone, no question about it. Also if you plan on trying to recruit people, you need to give more information about your mod on the website. We\'re talking setting, theme, progress so far, realism, goals etc. Nobody will join a mod they know nothing about.