Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
04-02-2005, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2005 05:47 AM by dr.moe.)
RE: RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:These "can we see some stuff please"-threads usually get ugly eventually. YG: head on over to DCLI, the other old bastards are ganging up on me, I SORELY need an allie!

DUDE! :eek: thats poetic! i kid u not, it just kinda rolls off the tongue and rhymes and stuff. i mean, check it out:
These \"can we see some stuff please\"-threads usually get ugly eventually.
head on over to DCLI,
the other old bastards are ganging up on me,
I SORELY need an allie!

dude thats awesome! i may be easily amused - nvm, i am easily amused - but that posts poetic coolness only my throws me into an amused state more easily.

and i agree with evert again. we\'re like a western boomtown almost. the point of the project(TTR) is kinda like gold - and thats the reason we came. after we arrived we started talking and developed some crazy social system through a conflation of international stigmas, stereotypes, histories, values and expectations and now we got bored. so what does (more or less) every society do in times of boredom? i dont know either, but this time we made spunge mad.

now i wait with crossed fingers to see how long it takes,
and whether my post deleted or better-
moved to another place.:tup:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p - dr.moe - 04-02-2005 05:35 AM