Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
04-01-2005, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2005 09:26 PM by YOUNG_GROSS.)
RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
Whatever digs they have with each other should be sorted out, and that’s never going to happen if it is constantly hidden, or skirted over for sake of appearance…

…It’s like an alcoholic who hides his addiction from his family…doesn’t mean he’s any less addicted or any less of an alcoholic, it just means he has less people to support him and help him deal with his problems.

Furthermore, don’t we as a community have the right to know about what’s going on behind the scenes? If you entirely believe that this could affect TTR don’t we have to right to know?

And if more people freely expressed what they thought, wouldn’t the world be a happier and more flowing place? If people can verbalize their fears, their fear will lessen, it’s the same with their problems…not only can more people give their experiences and opinions to help and guide, but others can learn from your mistakes.

For years society has placed boundaries about what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Like the belief that men shouldn’t show that they are sad.. Or “men don’t cry” Think about how many cases of suicide wouldn’t happen…or depression…or diseases caused by stress and upset…or family feuds….or murders…

And as for JR trying to undermine Spunge, it’s not as if Spunge smells of roses either. JR had something to say, nobody had the right to deny that or stop him expressing his beliefs.

So okay, perhaps it wasn’t the best thing for JR to have said, (and its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other) but to have some-one undermine your opinion, and belittle you by deleting your thoughts shouldn’t happen. I thought equal-rights for all, and freedom for speech came decades ago (obliviously not)

I’m not making excuses, and I haven’t been around for long so I don’t know that past of this, but if Spunge has repeatedly acted like he did then its no wonder JR has taken the bait and bitten back.. After all JR used words and Spunge used actions…which is worse the verbalization of the threat of murder, or the actually murdering itself?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p - YOUNG_GROSS - 04-01-2005 09:25 PM