Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
04-02-2005, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2005 02:19 AM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
Be reasonable, people. JRs comments were mean-spirited and were turning this thread into a \"Let?s Blame Spunge for evething that?s rotten in Denmark\" thread. They made me uncomfortable, so I can only imagine how it made Spunger feel. JR made his point twice before starting to get personal. No need for that, innit!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2005, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2005 02:26 AM by Jognt.)
well, thanks for the details on the situation Smile im sure nobody is actually blaming you for anything Reno, you have your own life, and since its a free project (not mod Wink) things like this can happen Smile

atleast now we know whats going on Big Grin

by the way, if this thread gets ugly, i\'ll delete it, unless a mod can close it for me Smile (dont even know if i have the right to delete it, but you know what i mean)

TTR devteam-------> WE LOVE YOU Big Grin

edit: /me scratches head, well...atleast i do Tongue
04-02-2005, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2005 10:54 PM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
This kind of thread only brings either false enthousiasm or real doubt. Apparently, we haven\'t really cared about a lack of updates until someone pointed out the obvious. By now, we should all be reasonable enough to say that we\'re not just here to get updates on TTR:T. We\'ve grown beyond that. While TTR:T slowly develops itself quietly in the background (as we\'re told to believe), we\'ve become a community outside of it. Things were alright before, why should we quarrel over this now? Let\'s just keep on posting nonsense to keep ourselves entertained. As for TTR:T: whatever will be, will be.
04-02-2005, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2005 05:47 AM by dr.moe.)
RE: RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:These "can we see some stuff please"-threads usually get ugly eventually. YG: head on over to DCLI, the other old bastards are ganging up on me, I SORELY need an allie!

DUDE! :eek: thats poetic! i kid u not, it just kinda rolls off the tongue and rhymes and stuff. i mean, check it out:
These \"can we see some stuff please\"-threads usually get ugly eventually.
head on over to DCLI,
the other old bastards are ganging up on me,
I SORELY need an allie!

dude thats awesome! i may be easily amused - nvm, i am easily amused - but that posts poetic coolness only my throws me into an amused state more easily.

and i agree with evert again. we\'re like a western boomtown almost. the point of the project(TTR) is kinda like gold - and thats the reason we came. after we arrived we started talking and developed some crazy social system through a conflation of international stigmas, stereotypes, histories, values and expectations and now we got bored. so what does (more or less) every society do in times of boredom? i dont know either, but this time we made spunge mad.

now i wait with crossed fingers to see how long it takes,
and whether my post deleted or better-
moved to another place.:tup:
04-02-2005, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2005 05:41 AM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
RE: RE: RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
dr.moe Wrote:DUDE! :eek: thats poetic! i kid u not, it just kinda rolls off the tongue and rhymes and stuff. i mean, check it out:
These "can we see some stuff please"-threads usually get ugly eventually.
head on over to DCLI,
the other old bastards are ganging up on me,
I SORELY need an allie!

dude thats awesome! i may be easily amused - nvm, i am easily amused - that that posts poetic coolness only makes my throws me into an amused state more easily.
:tup::rofl:

Snoop Turbinator
04-02-2005, 06:21 AM
RE: RE: RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
dr.moe Wrote:what does (more or less) every society do in times of boredom?
Witch hunt Wink Tongue
04-02-2005, 06:39 AM
RE: RE: RE: RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
dr.moe Wrote:what does (more or less) every society do in times of boredom?
Witch hunt Wink Tongue

Mengioto :woot:
04-02-2005, 06:58 AM
Alright, alright, everyone.

Its good to see that everyone still backs us, as PR challenged as we are Tongue

On the JR and Spunger quarrel: it really doesnt have anyplace anywhere. both of you should know better than to do something like this, and JR, you should know better than to poke at Spunge by now(you\'ve been doing it forever)
This sort of thing only forces an uncomfortable feel in here and forces people into sides and extends from just being personal to a community civil war if it ever got out of hand.

JR, i respect ya, but please lay off the spunge jokes(besides, im not getting any hate around here. whats up with that Tongue )

now then...
* Reno detonates a few dozen \"back-on-topic\" bombs on everything
04-02-2005, 07:07 AM
Hey, the topic is up to you dev guys, okay! There\'s only so much complaining about the lack of updates we community members can do, you know Tongue
04-02-2005, 07:09 AM
* Reno secretly drains the last bit of complain in the TTR community

hehehe....that\'ll show them....

right then, back to working on them models