Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to make a small window unresizeable?
03-28-2005, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2005 09:20 AM by MaSwIcK.)
how to make a small window unresizeable?
Heya, Im still working on this site for a school project, and I have this id?a but can\'t seem to fix the right code =/

I\'ve used a javascript for making a popup window, but u can still resize it... I would like ; When you click on this link a new window open lets say about 640*480 and which u can\'t resize.

Anyone knows? =/
Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2005, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2005 07:27 PM by Jackeh.)
RE: how to make a small window unresizeable?
<a href=\"#\" onclick=\"window.open(\'http://www.uffclub.com/lounge/mini.php\', \'Mini\',\'toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars​=no,resizable=no,copyhistory=no,width=300,height=100,top=0,left=0\')\"> Mini Player</a>

taken straight from my site Tongue includes all the options you can have. The bit after the url \'mini\', is the frame name.. top=0 left=0 is the location on the screen.. this apears top left corner. Most the rest are self explanatory.. the ones that arent... i cant remember what they do:\\
03-28-2005, 07:25 PM
# width=300
Use this to define the width of the new window.

# height=200
Use this to define the height of the new window.

# resizable=yes or no
Use this to control whether or not you want the user to be able to resize the window.

# scrollbars=yes or no
This lets you decide whether or not to have scrollbars on the window.

# toolbar=yes or no
Whether or not the new window should have the browser navigation bar at the top (The back, foward, stop buttons..etc.).

# location=yes or no
Whether or not you wish to show the location box with the current url (The place to type http://address).

# directories=yes or no
Whether or not the window should show the extra buttons. (what\'s cool, personal buttons, etc...).

# status=yes or no
Whether or not to show the window status bar at the bottom of the window.

# menubar=yes or no
Whether or not to show the menus at the top of the window (File, Edit, etc...).

# copyhistory=yes or no
Whether or not to copy the old browser window\'s history list to the new window.
03-29-2005, 12:32 AM
ah yees, lovely! Big Grin
Thanks a lot Jackeh your my hero! Wink
06-21-2005, 01:32 AM
I have another question... I have changed one, I\'ve made a flash intro, and I want, after the Flash intro has played I want the small window to open.
You know how to do that?