Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instruments: who plays what?
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
RE: Instruments: who plays what?
Lets start a TTR band! Big Grin
Who has good mastering software?
It may be difficult to rehearse alone...
Someone, just send in a riff or melody and then others just send in other stuff and someone masters and see\'s what it all gives. Smile
Posts it back and then we can decide what to do with it. Nice summer project, no? Tongue

The dev team can do the lyrics! :wacko: Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2005, 06:35 PM
RE: RE: Instruments: who plays what?
w00p Wrote:Lets start a TTR band! Big Grin
Who has good mastering software?
It may be difficult to rehearse alone...
Someone, just send in a riff or melody and then others just send in other stuff and someone masters and see\'s what it all gives. Smile
Posts it back and then we can decide what to do with it. Nice summer project, no? Tongue
Yeah that\'d be fun Smile If there\'s more response, I could donate some ultra-crappy drum beats from when I just started, as long as I don\'t have to be credited for them anywhere :wacko: Tongue

w00p Wrote:The dev team can do the lyrics! :wacko: Wink
:lol:
08-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I play electric guitar, kind of.. Been playing for 3 months Smile, I also sing.
08-08-2005, 06:02 AM
Just added a Squier Telecaster Deluxe to my guitar collection Big GrinBig Grin verrrry pretty guitar Big Grin plays great, too bad i dont play that great yet Wink
(though i can do some pretty nice stuff on my acoustic guitar, anyone wanna sing along with Lola lol Tongue)
08-10-2005, 07:23 AM
and just a couple of days ago his pretty little new guitar crashed kinda, so hes gonna take it back in a few days Smile)

(it wasnt me, i swear!!)

I\'ve been playing the piano for bout 7 years now?
I had lessons for about 1 and a half year, started two years ago. After that I\'ve learned the first part of Beethovens Mondschein Sonate, and I\'m learning the other three parts as we speak...
(i have learned various other things, but to much to name ^^)

wanted to learn to play to guitar (and jognt has bought two guitars and im still saving money...) and the violin, but cant play that one yet...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2005, 03:51 PM
I play my computer... :O

Using several nice prograsms..yes thats not a typo..they are that good...

Im currently in a \"band\" that \"plays\" \"industrial\" and \".\" for good measure
09-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Acoustic guitar (and my brothers electric one if i have the desire to make noise)
09-27-2005, 06:45 PM
I play handball :/

Well, I played guitar a while when I was younger and tried to impress the gals around the campfire out on the small islands where I lived.

Thank you Halvdan Sivertsen, you\'ve given me much joy. (Noone but Turbs will understand - sorry)
09-27-2005, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2005 09:09 PM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
RE: RE: Instruments: who plays what?
ElvenKind Wrote:I play handball :/

Well, I played guitar a while when I was younger and tried to impress the gals around the campfire out on the small islands where I lived.

Thank you Halvdan Sivertsen, you\'ve given me much joy. (Noone but Turbs will understand - sorry)

OMG I almost clicked the \"Report\" button. EKs just revealed hisself as a genuine horn dog, willing to stoop to the lowest of the low just to lay members of the opposite sex! :wacko:
09-27-2005, 11:47 PM
But ofcourse. I\'ve never denied it Smile