Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
03-17-2005, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2005 07:10 AM by viper.)
RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
@ Ivan
#
not the whole of europe, the amount landed varied.... also over time, Cs-137 filters down the soil profile....

The extreme concentration at these points was much much higher than what is known as background levels from chernobyl.

This shows there WAS an event here, and even with multiple layers of Cs-137 the software on the equipment can tell you the age groups of every Cs-137 group it measures, so a scale of Cs-137 present regardless of age can be displayed.

Ie. I have some graphs in my folder that show at a point in Spain, Cs-137 present from Hiroshima (fallour spread all round the world from this burst), Russian air burst tests, american tests and chernobyl.

Particle ageing isnt just that there is some present, its ratios and masses and concentrations, its bloody complex, I\'m glad I don\'t use it every day.

Final statement: Give this data to any scientist that performs dating and they\'d most likely give the same conclusion. The only thing they haven\'t stated is the depth in the soil which these Cs-137 are present, the leaching properties of the soil, and the soil forming rate of the areas... but I\'m sure they\'re in the book otherwise I would also become suspicious....

BUT on the current info, the science used and the results found are scientifically correct and accurate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945. - viper - 03-16-2005, 11:48 AM
RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945. - viper - 03-17-2005 07:06 AM