Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
03-17-2005, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2005 07:06 AM by Smithcraft.)
RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
Again, I don\'t think that the hours of interviews with the German scientist for the span of a few weeks, along with the listening in on \"private\" conversations, by British intelligence, would be dismissed so easily. So obviously the British intel was wrong. I guess that the Germans lied their way through it, eh? Even while their private conversations were recorded?

And while I didn\'t discredit it, I merely tried to point out that the scientist were working in a different direction.

Also, I would much rather that another country was stuck with being the first one to develop and use nukes, than my country, especially Nazi Germany, but that\'s the way that it goes. So I don\'t see what my patriotic tendencies have to do with that.

Also, I have never denied the Japanese atomic weapons program which was only a few months behind the US program. Does anyone want to discuss the Japanese terror weapons? That they developed a mutant version of the Plague that is still killing people in China?

@Crazy Ivan - I don\'t think that would be a good grenade! I think that even Halo\'s Master Chief, with his super pitching arm, could toss a grenade that far!

SC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945. - viper - 03-16-2005, 11:48 AM
RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945. - Smithcraft - 03-17-2005 07:04 AM