Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
03-17-2005, 05:24 AM
RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
according to what I read it wasn\'t a nuke per say, it was 10000x less powerfull then the ones thrown on Hiro and Naga. It was a dirty bomb that\'s it and they didn\'t have the capabilities to make it airborne.
You do know where Einstein came from right? Why he left?
It\'s always funny to see mere mortal people refute some guys decade long research that has been applauded by scientists and historians over the world... And please don\'t reply this with \"it\'s always funny to see people who believe anything they read\" cause quite frankly... I\'m not discussing the fact or fiction of whether it\'s true I\'m merely adressing the fact some pat\'s blindness towards the fact it COULD.
The scientists who worked on the damn thing are now target since the easiest thing to do for them to avoid being shot in the head is to tell the world they prevented Germany from making a real nuke.
Imagine they had a few more years, more months, who would have thrown the thing first? The friendly yanks in the west or the vile evil Germans looking at a war they were losing?
We discussed some of the super weapons on the other forums in the past, the clear brilliance of some of these \"Nazi\"-inventions and now all of a sudden to some this \"oh they almost had a fart nuke\" is laughed at? Come on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945. - viper - 03-16-2005, 11:48 AM
RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945. - Delirium_ - 03-17-2005 05:24 AM