Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
impressive
03-08-2005, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2005 06:32 AM by izzybob7.)
RE: impressive
Quote:EDIT: Ok, what wiseass just gave me a negative rep for it!

ARG! Thar bee crackheads bout thees post boards so watch yeself! Ise be gettin negs for my what your listening posts, arg ye wont see me post thar gain. i gets negs for just bout ne thing thees dark days. im forseeing me moving onto other boards, toomuch anti-american feelins round here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Make that 2 negative reps as they had the ordasity to negative rep that one with \"im no wiseass\"

And Izzy if you go that means I\'ve gotta move into the basement!
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2005, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2005 07:06 AM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
Izzer, he dumps regulary on Viper too, clearly this neg troll terrorizing these boards is no xenophobe, at least. You just stay put, ya hear!
03-08-2005, 07:37 AM
That\'s cool. Rubber Metal sounds like an abuse in warfare though.
03-14-2005, 02:13 PM
well to get back on topic, i dont really c nething changing toomuch. we have had rubber that can take extreme temps, the only diff between this substace and the oters is it can act as an conductor. if nething it would make a good electrical fence, im from farm country in ohio and a big prob is fencing. barbed wire is the norm round here, and simple steele wire is used for electrical. the simple steele electrical fences causes burns on the animals and dose not flex too well when an animal gets tangled up in it, then it just gets shocked to death. if this stuff was a fence it would be more flexable and allow the animal to get untangled from it, and i thyink the animals would have less burns on them for the farmer to take care of.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user