Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which movies are you waiting for?
02-10-2005, 09:34 PM
RE: Which movies are you waiting for?
To be honest i think we were very lucky with the LOTR trillogy, i\'m glad they waited all these years for when graphical technology was up to the task of making the world that tolkien created, the first two movies are amazing pure masterpieces, they stick to the book well there entertaining well acted and with amazing battles and effects. What i dont understand is why he vered off from the book in the third, as the thrid movie goes its also good (by no means my favorite the two towers is my favorite of the movies) but it was good. When i got the Return of the king extended edition though thats when the dissapointment set in, if he was going to stray from the book he should have just left stuff out like he did in the theatrical rotk, i\'m probably just bitter because i was hoping for 45 mins of the shire being scoured at the end but just got 10 mins of saruman dieing in the wrong place at the wrong time and 35 mins of extended battle sequences and people walked (or thats what it seemed like)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - SoulSurfer - 02-10-2005 09:34 PM