Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Religion?
02-17-2005, 09:02 AM
RE: Religion?
ive reciently thought of probing the thought of creating a religion i like to call the church of the green, it is a religion where its members seek enlightenment thru the smoking of vast quantities of the green. for those of you that think this is a joke watch the papers in the next few months.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Can\'t wait Izzy.

As a cult leader you\'ll get all the chicks too. I see no downside for you in this. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-17-2005, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2005 11:18 PM by LivingTarget.)
- Other

Christian based, \"rozenkruisers\" dutch. Very very small religion, not to be confused with some similiar small timers. Got baptized, but only by my own will at +-15, although i had that religion from birth.

Best outcomes of my faith (IMO):
# Acceptance of other religions as being true, in whatever is best for you. Not that it has a list of what\'s true and what not. Tongue
# You can leave without being deemed to hell, if you don\'t like the faith then just go. It\'s not like the religion IS and MUST be the best religion there is.

Well anyhow that\'s all I\'ll say about it, as long as you get a simple picture that\'ll be enough for me.

BTW izzy give em hell :rofl:
Find all posts by this user