Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event
08-07-2010, 02:11 PM
RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event
Hello YG, fun times playing TTR with you and OG (I recall another GROSS but I\'m not sure...).

Since at least a couple of you have turned on email notification for this thread, I figured I might see if Wesker still has the game installed. He was the last to host a server iirc. In any case I\'d gladly dodge his Stg44 fire if he and any others are up for it Tongue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2010, 09:37 PM
i am back home from summer holidays and my desktop works. Thus i can also host.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2010, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 01:30 PM by Snipez90@yahoo.com.)
Awesome! I remember seeing both you and Big-Al on when I last played, so assuming Big-Al would drop in we have 3 players Big Grin. I could try PMing Wesk, Gego, Mattheuz, and Andius since I remember playing with them before I left. From =D.C.L.I=, Smithy is still active but I\'ll have to find out whether he\'s up for a game.

*EDIT* Okay I used the send e-mail feature. Hopefully those e-mail addresses are still up to date. I\'ll probably send some more tomorrow.
08-11-2010, 05:53 PM
If you guys wanna run a server let me know the details and I\'ll post the relevant info over at =D.C.L.I= for the slackers to see.

SC
08-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Lets sort out a date well in advance here first. I dont know how many people i can host on my server but ive got a couple of megabit\'s of upload. Will be a listen server but that should be more than good enough for such an old game i guess.
08-13-2010, 05:59 AM
Always has been good enough, since there have been only one or two commercial servers, and every other one has been a listen server.

SC
08-13-2010, 09:31 PM
wesker always hosts dedicated though, i dont have a 2nd box myself.
08-14-2010, 01:35 AM
I could try setting up a dedicated server. My current connection has served me well in other games, but I\'ve never hosted a game before.

How does next Sunday around 22 or 23 GMT sound? Gego resurfaced on the forums but I don\'t know if he\'ll want to play. I don\'t know if anyone else got or wanted to respond to the e-mail.
08-14-2010, 06:01 AM
Say it for sure, \'cuz there is a lag time for people to visit the forum. Everyone always seems to come by the day after the match.

SC
08-14-2010, 10:02 AM
i say first weekend of september