Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holy crap I\'m excited!
04-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Holy crap I\'m excited!
I just saw this! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844760/

After the second one, I was willing to take anything with production values that didn\'t use light bulbs flashing as muzzle blasts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2008, 05:26 PM
RE: Holy crap I\'m excited!
what happened to starship troopers 2?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Direct to DVD, steaming pile of dog shit.
04-30-2008, 05:53 AM
oh.
Sad
04-30-2008, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2008 06:37 AM by The_Punisher.)
I think it was pretty much an entire movie made revolving around getting the one actress naked.

It wasn\'t SO bad of a movie (SST 2). However, some aspects just absolutely ruined it for me.

Like how the muzzle flashes were literally light bulbs flashing in the muzzles of the guns. Or the horrible acting of some members, but decent acting of others. I would have been more pleased if they picked one or the other.

Basically a squad gets cut off and is unable to be retrieved. So they retreat into an old tower with defensive positions. They rescue a few troopers, who later turn out to be infested with bugs ALA invasion of the body snatchers. Sprinkle in some nudity, a Bad Ass trooper who is rescued from an isolation box, spreading of the bug parasites, and a desire to keep an infected general from making it back to headquarters if they finally do get rescued.

*COUGH http://www.tv-links.cc/movie/starship-tr...ration.htm *
04-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Only have seen ST1.
04-30-2008, 04:31 PM
The only thing that really, really bugged me about SST2 was the incessant need for everyone but the hardcore guy and the main chick to make out, which was the cheif way for the bugs to infect other people.

If they\'d been less concerned with smashing their crotches together, they might have noticed that the radio technican guy was rotting to peices, and all sorts of other amazingly obvious problems with the people they found.

It was an all around tolerable movie, but nothing compared to the first. Hopefully the next one will hold up. I\'ll be looking forward to it.
04-30-2008, 05:03 PM
oh.