Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
04-01-2005, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2005 06:58 AM by Reno.)
RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p
*prolonged sigh*
I would very much like to show you guys some awsome picks, but as of the moment, we dont have too much to actually SHOW. a vast majority of anything we\'ve added is code, which i hope you can figure, is very hard to simply show you people(and practically impossible in a pciture)

ontop of this, most of you dont quite realize what kind of situation we devs are in at the moment.
If there was ever a definition for \'over your head\' we are re-definining it.

Recently, we have had, as the people who occasional talk to me in the irc know, we are *depressingly* short of manpower.
and i mean depressingly.

There are about 4 active members at the moment. i basically for the next while get to give up all of my code time, which i like to do the most, to convert all the old content over, textures, sounds, models, etc, on top of having to act as the primary manager of the project and keep the morale up.

Right now, to put it as bluntly as i can:
Life sucks atm.

Im a senior in High school, and i have to pass WHILE busting my butt to keep this entire project running.
I love TTR and wont ever let it die, but there is a point that no matter how much determination we have to work, other things show up and slow us down.

We recently took a look back recently and have determined that our current management is not how ANY project of any shape or form should be run, and as such, i have been pooling even more time into reforming our management to make this project run more fluid and pick up soon, but until we hit that point and beyond, it will be slow.

i aplogize, but i have to go. class sucks Tongue
EDIT: PLEASE READ THE CONTINUATION POST BELOW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any chance for some sneaky preview stuff? :p - Reno - 04-01-2005 05:26 AM