Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[custom funvehicle] Need idea\'s
03-24-2005, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2005 06:58 PM by w00p.)
RE: [custom funvehicle] Need idea\'s
Doesn\'t that mean there\'ll be unburned fuel in the exhaust?
A wee little bit worried since theres some bycicle/lawnmower/moped shop in my area thats doing a total sale because the owner is going to retire, and there are exhausts for 125CC 2stroke moped engines, I take it it\'ll fit and perform nice on the 180CC 4stroke B&S???

The exhaust is practically a steal... Less than 10€! Tongue

I might take a 1337 steering bar too, I have seen chopper-ish steering bars there for less than 5€! Big Grin

The guy also has a few lawnmower engines just stalled out in the shop, not accompanied with a blade, scoop, anything that actually makes it a lawnmower, .... Wink

K, thanks again for the info izzy!
I now have an excuse to buy one of those tiny tiny tiny K&N air filters just so I can implement some sort of air resistance valve.

Edit:
Thinking for a sec... those newer \"more modern\" throttles you told me about, that limit both fuel and air intake BEFORE the carb. Wouldn\'t it be more logic to just put one valve after the carb, before the intake of the engine block. Or would that get the carb cluttered with excessive misture that can\'t get away fast enough or something like that?

Edit2: Ooh, I found an awesome design.
It needs some adjustment, but I think its gonna be something like it.
Thinking of putting the rear wheel further away and fitting the engine between me and the wheel, to keep the power loss via chain-drive minimal. I also think I\'ll try and find something to protect my feet so I don\'t break them if I accidently smash into something. Big Grin

[Image: TTRbig.jpg]
(offcourse, think away the pedals...)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[custom funvehicle] Need idea\'s - w00p - 03-23-2005, 05:03 AM
RE: [custom funvehicle] Need idea\'s - w00p - 03-24-2005 06:23 PM