[ghc]Games Forums
=D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... (/showthread.php?tid=947)

Pages: 1 2

=D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Smithcraft - 04-27-2007 02:10 AM

Hello there!

For the =D.C.L.I= members and regulars, there is an alternate bbs not covered by our crappy hosting company at:
http://www.instantbulletin.com/forum/dukecornwall.html

SC

ps - I went to put the subject in, and after putting the first character(the first = ), that is the subject that autocompleted!

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Smithcraft - 06-04-2007 07:12 AM

To anyone who cares, it\'s down again, but that\'s because we are in the middle the move! Once we get the stuff straightened out, we\'ll be back up again.

SC

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - =D.C.L.I=Turbojugend - 06-04-2007 06:35 PM

I care!

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Smithcraft - 06-05-2007 06:39 PM

Thanks Turbs!

It might look like it\'s up, but it isn\'t. Disco is feverishly working away down in the guts of the system, trying to make it right!

SC

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - tomcat ha - 06-05-2007 09:01 PM

:o

it better get up

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Reno - 06-05-2007 10:06 PM

Yeah, it better.
Or...i\'ll, uh....

go...cry in the corner or something. i dunno.

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Smithcraft - 06-06-2007 02:08 AM

Well, it looks like technical issues are forcing us to skip from =D.C.L.I= 2.0 to =D.C.L.I= 1.5.

So, it\'s gonna be down a bit more. Sad

SC

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Smithcraft - 06-08-2007 02:30 PM

Ok! =D.C.L.I= 1.5 is mostly up!

SC

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - 4LOM - 06-21-2007 09:38 AM

alright losers hows it hangin !

email me on teebee303 at gmail dot com anytime theres a server up

RE: =D.C.L.I= is down pending a mop and a bucket... - Smithcraft - 06-22-2007 01:58 AM

Always nice to hear from you 4LOM!

I think you have the wrong thread though.

SC