[ghc]Games Forums
Weird news... again - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Litter Bin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Weird news... again (/showthread.php?tid=82)

Weird news... again - Sober - 01-21-2005 10:30 AM

Some of the first weird news to debate in these new forums (maybe we should sticky this too and keep adding to it)

Why we shouldn't make boyfriends/girlfriends over Internet games Smile

RE: Weird news... again - izzybob7 - 01-21-2005 11:25 AM

now thats good stuff lol. im gonna call the cops on the 56kers for lagging in my bhd server Tongue

RE: Weird news... again - SoulSurfer - 01-21-2005 11:32 AM

hah dont joke about that subject, weird stuff happening in my online game at the moment

RE: Weird news... again - izzybob7 - 01-21-2005 11:55 AM

people just need to calm down. some people need to get lives apart from there computer. people that call the cops over a game just need to go get laid.

im sry if saying this offends anyone i just think that calling the cops over a game is just plain stupid.

RE: Weird news... again - isoFlux - 01-21-2005 05:07 PM

\"its just a game\"
well, yes, but she DID violate the EULA she had to have agreed to to play the game. no matter how silly it may seem, she did violate a contract.

however, calling the cops on having your Lineage items stolen.. lol.. get a life.

RE: Weird news... again - Za_Goobinator - 01-21-2005 06:10 PM

Heh, that happened to me once.... But really, calling the cops over a game is sorta childish. So what? You just have to start over, heck I\'ve been playing Diablo II for 5 years because my blizzard account keeps expiring, so I don\'t see what the big deal is. Smile

RE: Weird news... again - Big-Al - 01-22-2005 12:30 AM

never trust anybody Sad