[ghc]Games Forums
Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments (/showthread.php?tid=774)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Crazy_Ivan - 12-19-2005 05:31 AM

Server maplist changed to include default maps only, as people seem to forget to download the customs...

Do we need a thread to announce who are going to play that evening just like the community match?

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - shift - 12-19-2005 05:56 AM

Nice idea, Ivan.
About announcing, yes, may be good to have that. That way the chances of having a pretty-decent-almost-high playercount may increase.

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 12-19-2005 08:05 AM

A new thread for every time we play, then. It\'s clearer than throwing it all in one thread in which we can\'t see the trees through the forest.

I don\'t know if \"not seeing the trees through the forest\" is a saying in other cultures/languages, but I found it funny and appropriate to use Tongue

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - dr.moe - 12-19-2005 08:59 AM

theres a saying kinda like that, but its \"can\'t see the forest for the trees.\" i dont know if it means the same thing though.

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - viper - 12-19-2005 09:30 AM

id play at a new years eve match... it sucks; im gonna be all alone new years eve Sad none of my mates are coming home from uni this xmas!

only evening of the year you can expect servers to be empty everywhere!!! Sad

RE: RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 12-19-2005 06:23 PM

dr.moe Wrote:theres a saying kinda like that, but its "can\'t see the forest for the trees." i dont know if it means the same thing though.
Yeah, that would about mean the same thing Smile