[ghc]Games Forums
Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments (/showthread.php?tid=774)

Pages: 1 2

Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Crazy_Ivan - 12-17-2005 04:37 AM

Because of lack of interest, the friday game will be removed from the weekly schedule.

For the next week, there will be a pre-christmas special on friday, so that people who can\'t play on saturday and sunday can keep themselves fresh.

Still thinking about a New Years eve event, but that has to fit in the family stuff at home so no exact times on that one...

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - tomcat ha - 12-17-2005 08:29 AM

I totally forgot today Sad I wanted to play and even bugged al if he was going to play then i completely forgot it.

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Big-Al - 12-17-2005 05:50 PM

... id like to say i couldn\'t make it cos i have a life... but actuarly i don\'t, i\'m just trying to get a life Big Grin

RE: RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 12-17-2005 08:47 PM

Big-Al Wrote:... id like to say i couldn\'t make it cos i have a life... but actuarly i don\'t, i\'m just trying to get a life Big Grin
Yeah Al, get a life Tongue

I\'ll be off booze-cruisin\' all new year\'s eve, so I\'m out. I\'m pretty sure most everyone else has their priorities too... Maybe 1st of January?

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Crazy_Ivan - 12-18-2005 02:15 AM

New Years eve is already set for my starwars dvd marathon. No games that day

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Big-Al - 12-18-2005 03:02 AM

lonely Sad

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 12-18-2005 04:31 AM

...On second thought, I\'ll be recovering from the first hangover of the new year... And I\'ll need my rest, since I have my driver\'s exam the day after Tongue

RE: RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Big-Al - 12-18-2005 06:06 AM

=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:...On second thought, I\'ll be recovering from the first hangover of the new year... And I\'ll need my rest, since I have my driver\'s exam the day after Tongue
lol, that\'s the spirit Big Grin

i got my driving licence the morning of a hangover :tup:

was good Tongue

RE: RE: RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 12-18-2005 07:08 AM

Big-Al Wrote:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:...On second thought, I\'ll be recovering from the first hangover of the new year... And I\'ll need my rest, since I have my driver\'s exam the day after Tongue
lol, that\'s the spirit Big Grin

i got my driving licence the morning of a hangover :tup:

was good Tongue
I\'ll be the first one to (hopefully) pass the exam in 2006! Le woot! Big Grin First thing I\'m going to do is get a full tank and drive until I\'m out of fuel Tongue Wonder if I could make it down to Southern France... Wink Tongue

RE: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments - Big-Al - 12-18-2005 07:30 AM

i wonder if you would really want to :/

...i want to leave.