[ghc]Games Forums
Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Moderator Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread (/showthread.php?tid=76)

Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - ElvenKind - 01-21-2005 02:19 AM

Don\'t aggrivate them furhter please Tongue

RE: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - SoulSurfer - 01-21-2005 02:31 AM

yeah i actually went back and deleted it as well hahaha

anyway if you want i can clean the music thread again and move it to culture

RE: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - ElvenKind - 01-21-2005 02:32 AM

Let\'s hear what Pun and JR have to say first.

RE: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - The_Punisher - 01-21-2005 02:45 AM

What I liked about the old one was that everyonce in a while, we\'d get a musical discussion. But if you didn\'t see it right away, it\'d get buried in pages of spam.

My opinion is to start a Musical Discussion post, maybe in conjunction with the \"What are you listening to now?\" post.

RE: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - ElvenKind - 01-21-2005 06:10 AM

Explain that concept some more Pun.

RE: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - The_Punisher - 01-21-2005 10:52 AM

Err, didn\'t think it was too difficult to follow.

Everyonce in a while in the old one you\'d get maybe 4-5 posts about a song or a band discussing them. But just as quickly as they would show up, they\'d dissappear from all the spam.

I personally don\'t like the \"Listening to now\" thread. A musical discussion thread would be awesome though.

RE: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - [JR] - 01-22-2005 03:57 PM

Suggest the critics set up a musical discussion thread, so if they do want serious discussion they can go to the culture section for it. I would definately say the \"what are you listening to now\" thread stays in the litter bin though, its 99.9% undiscussable posts.

RE: Deleted Soul\'s Post in my locked Music Thread - ElvenKind - 02-15-2005 12:01 AM

In case of a discussion popping up in there we can always split the topic and move it to culture as a Musical Discussion.

As JR said, they can always start discussions about music in the culture zone.