[ghc]Games Forums
German units - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: German units (/showthread.php?tid=699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: German units - dr.moe - 10-28-2005 03:23 AM

SS? STG .something-or-other? Huertgen? all are details that are none too interesting to me.

i play the game for the gameplay, not the specifics. give me a rifle (gar or kar) and 3 nades, and im set. but of course, its the attention to detail that makes the game so awesome. whatever.

just so all you know: i wont hold it against you if you get a detail or two wrong - so long as i get my nades... and bayos. i promise i wont hold it against you so long as i get my nades and bayos... and bone chilling battle cry. i promise i wont hold it against you....

RE: German units - tomcat ha - 10-28-2005 07:34 PM

realism = gameplay

RE: RE: German units - DraKon2k - 10-28-2005 10:05 PM

dr.moe Wrote:SS? STG .something-or-other? Huertgen? all are details that are none too interesting to me.

i play the game for the gameplay, not the specifics. give me a rifle (gar or kar) and 3 nades, and im set. but of course, its the attention to detail that makes the game so awesome. whatever.

just so all you know: i wont hold it against you if you get a detail or two wrong - so long as i get my nades... and bayos. i promise i wont hold it against you so long as i get my nades and bayos... and bone chilling battle cry. i promise i wont hold it against you....

Anybody?

RE: German units - AN GOF. - 10-29-2005 09:18 PM

i hope that the new version of TTR wont be hardcore realism, TTR:UT99 got it just right as a good mix of iron sight with fun and additive gameplay, uber realism just dosnt attract a wide player base imo

RE: German units - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 10-30-2005 04:56 AM

Simple words of wisdom. That\'s why our beloved Goffie is king! Smile

RE: German units - tomcat ha - 10-30-2005 06:38 PM

realism = gameplay = fun

RE: RE: German units - Gego - 10-31-2005 02:18 AM

tomcat ha Wrote:realism = gameplay = fun

Nah there\'s some line which shouldn\'t be crossed.

RE: German units - Sober - 10-31-2005 03:24 AM

tomcat = weird.

I agree with Gof

RE: German units - Big-Al - 10-31-2005 04:19 AM

yep, but it\'s good to not be normal :tup:

RE: German units - tomcat ha - 10-31-2005 04:30 AM

Well i havent found a game yet which was so realistic it wasnt fun anymore. However its hard to reach that limit. I think that TTR should become as realistic as possible. Except for trigger finger freezing.
The rest like different times each time you reload, realistic damage, realistic ballistics and the IS system should all be as realistic as possible.