[ghc]Games Forums
The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details (/showthread.php?tid=658)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - Jonathan - 10-16-2005 10:21 PM

hah, im so gonna haxor the game tonight.

U fools don\'t stand a chance :rofl:

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - Crazy_Ivan - 10-16-2005 10:32 PM

is this one alongside the main sunday game or is that one cancelled?

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - YOUNG_GROSS - 10-16-2005 11:09 PM

It think it\'s cancelled...not sure Oo

...but after the community match has finished it shouldn\'t be too late if people wanna keep playing Big Grin

RE: RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - shift - 10-16-2005 11:31 PM

Crazy_Ivan Wrote:is this one alongside the main sunday game or is that one cancelled?

Unless you set up one I\'m afraid there\'r no public games tonight :\\

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - r4pt0r - 10-17-2005 12:31 AM

it\'s a real pity, that the game can\'t be spectated... :-(
there should be a spectator-mode like in UT or TacOps^^
btw: is there a server for playing on AFTER the match?

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - LivingTarget - 10-17-2005 12:51 AM

It could be spectated in theory, but we don\'t want to lag now do we Smile

I assume some people might play on after the match is finished.

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - BuBiK - 10-17-2005 02:24 AM

Little late to play a wise guy, but if someone does not show up, perhaps can a reserve join?

What if I want to jin server but it is full?

And if there will be password protection, I don\'t have password?

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - shift - 10-17-2005 02:45 AM

Yep, some password would be nice.

BTW, you can check here from time to time to have some hints about how the match is going. But you\'ll just have to guess who\'s the winning team Tongue

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - LivingTarget - 10-17-2005 03:17 AM

P.s.: we are gathering in IRC to begin with, if you don\'t have IRC or whatever keep your eyes peeled here of course Smile

RE: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details - Albert Wesker - 10-17-2005 03:30 AM

Server is up and running!

Good Luck!