[ghc]Games Forums
Unofficial TTR ftp server - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Unofficial TTR ftp server (/showthread.php?tid=576)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - shift - 09-07-2005 08:07 PM

Turbo: hey, thanks man. Aprreciate it. Anyway, Wesker sent me all those unfinished maps. That, plus the official and the rest of fan made ones makes the circle complete.

LT: Heh, Gof was bragging about that yesterday Smile Man, it\'d be great if you give me the file or link to it, to upload it to the server. Spunge doesn\'t seem to have any problem about making public all this dead stuff, so we better be fast before anyone regrets Tongue

RE: RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - AN GOF. - 09-07-2005 08:29 PM

shift Wrote:Heh, Gof was bragging about that yesterday Smile

Lies i tell you.........

Wesker and Stinko beat it outta me :wacko:

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 09-07-2005 11:06 PM

Yes, i saw them, they were wielding a huge, trumpet looking cigarette of some sort. Gof was quite comatose after...

BTW I\'m sure EK has stuff to add to this, pics or demos or such from 1.2.

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - shift - 09-07-2005 11:14 PM

Heh, poor Gof. A funny cigarette and he\'s yours Big Grin

Yes, anything TTR that isn\'t already at the server is more than welcome!

BTW:
Quote:Man, it\'d be great if you give me the file or link to it, to upload it to the server. Spunge doesn\'t seem to have any problem about making public all this dead stuff, so we better be fast before anyone regrets Tongue
I\'m afraid we haven\'t been fast enough. It seems it\'s not possible to upload the TTR2k4 demo after all :/

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - LivingTarget - 09-08-2005 01:50 AM

It used to be on the dcli server for a short while to allow dcli members to snatch it up and then we removed it. It was quite big and of course not allowed Smile

BTW: I don\'t think i renamed those filenames to include \"_manic\" :con:

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - shift - 09-08-2005 01:59 AM

Heh, we\'ll put it in the Myth box then. Someday, our grandchildren will tell tales about it. \"The lost TTR build\" Tongue

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 09-09-2005 08:09 PM

Come on, someone\'s gotta have a working copy of that somewhere. Why would anyone not hold on to it?

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - AN GOF. - 09-09-2005 08:43 PM

cause it was rubbish Tongue

RE: RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 09-09-2005 10:37 PM

=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Come on, someone\'s gotta have a working copy of that somewhere. Why would anyone not hold on to it?

Yeah well, couldnt get it to work, and since I\'m essentially selfish and a bit of a horn-dog, I trew it away to make room for even more pictures of stark nekkid women! :king:

RE: Unofficial TTR ftp server - tomcat ha - 09-10-2005 03:03 AM

nice to see this thing shifto.