[ghc]Games Forums
Lovelife status? - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Litter Bin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Lovelife status? (/showthread.php?tid=495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Lovelife status? - Mengioto - 10-21-2005 01:47 AM

im sorry riptor, but - believe it or not - im fine alone atm...

Don\'t think i can handle a guy during my exam year Tongue aaaand the guy i really liked for about 6 years said nothing when I told him i really liked him Tongue

Turns out he didnt say anything becuz i didnt ask, arschloch Tongue

and not all of them want another guy, some of em, if they really like one guy, act as if they like another, to get guy 1 to see how he can please her Smile

its stupid yes, but some girls are veeeeery difficult to understand ^^

RE: Lovelife status? - -=BYE=-RiptoR - 10-21-2005 01:58 AM

I was just joking, mengie Wink

There\'s one girl that has my undivided interest atm, and if I\'m not mistaken, she might be interested too. But then again, I always misread these things...

RE: Lovelife status? - Mengioto - 10-21-2005 02:03 AM

just ask her ^^

we always find that funny

well there are the alternatives these days... that dont, but still Smile

RE: Lovelife status? - w00p - 10-22-2005 02:36 AM

Hmm, I\'d think they\'d get rather embarrassed... :?
Somebody needs to write out girl logic! Big Grin
Any volunteers? (Hi mengie)

Tongue

RE: Lovelife status? - -=BYE=-RiptoR - 10-22-2005 02:48 AM

Some guy at work feels threatened by me, because I\'m good friends with the girl he likes... hehe, feels good Big Grin

RE: RE: Lovelife status? - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 10-22-2005 06:09 AM

-=BYE=-RiptoR Wrote:Some guy at work feels threatened by me, because I\'m good friends with the girl he likes... hehe, feels good Big Grin
Congratulations; you\'re a male! Tongue But seriously, if it feels good, you should totally go for it Smile

RE: Lovelife status? - Big-Al - 10-22-2005 06:12 AM

i think he means it feels good getting another male jealous

RE: RE: Lovelife status? - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 10-22-2005 06:22 AM

Big-Al Wrote:i think he means it feels good getting another male jealous
Yes Al, exactly my point Tongue

RE: Lovelife status? - -=BYE=-RiptoR - 10-22-2005 08:48 AM

It just feels good to know I can be a threat to another guy in that area of life... Tongue

RE: Lovelife status? - andius - 11-04-2005 05:45 PM

Well guys, today was shitty as all hell,

Me and the gal are riding BART home(like a subway/train), she says, Andy theres something i want to tell you, should i tell you now or later? I say ok tell me now. Well she drops a bombshell. \"I haven\'t really liked you more than a friend for a long time now, but I was to afraid to say anything. I nod my head a grit my teeth...wtf is going on here?

As the train ride progresses I ask how long? she replies \"since december\"...december is when we met...Then she quickly says that only part of her only likes me as a friend...this whole thing isn\'t really suprising, and in retrospect was quite obvious...it fucking sucks.

I asked why she decided to tell me today(two grandparents of mine are dying in the hospital atm Sad ) she said she had no idea...god damn..of all times, right when I need her most.