[ghc]Games Forums
New Map in Progress: TTR-RoadToBerlin - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: Editing / Creativity Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Modeling / Animation / 3D Artwork (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: New Map in Progress: TTR-RoadToBerlin (/showthread.php?tid=463)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-???? - Constrictor - 08-21-2005 08:31 AM

Yeah Berlin was Russia vs. Germany, but the US was nearing Berlin as was Russia, so this could of been a city to the West of Berlin, where the US was approaching, not ze Russians. I was actually thinking about TTR-Stadt, but that\'s kind of plain.

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-???? - joeb - 08-21-2005 09:05 PM

TTR-Urban?

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-???? - Constrictor - 08-23-2005 01:54 AM

I\'m really deciding whether or not this should be a night map. It looks very nice in the Dark (in my opinion), but visibility is a problem. If you all don\'t have a problem with a low visibility map, let me know.

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-Stadt - LivingTarget - 08-23-2005 02:09 AM

Besieged is a night time map too and that looks pretty good, there is some dark spots but it never is pitch black. If it looks similair then I really don\'t have a problem with it being a night map. You can probably have a look at it and see what I mean.

If there are areas which are completely dark then truly don\'t bother IMO.

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-Stadt - Albert Wesker - 08-23-2005 03:11 AM

Like LT said, Besieged is a nice example of a good night map but it would be a new experience to have a map with limit visibility.

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-Stadt - Big-Al - 08-23-2005 04:23 AM

TTR-Ratherbuiltupareawithlotsofbuildingsandothermanmadeconstructions

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-Stadt - Constrictor - 08-23-2005 04:41 AM

Lol, my map is incredably dark at the moment. There are shadows and places to hide almost everywhere... I guess i\'ll take the Beseiged approach to my map. BTW, does anyone know the what I need to add to my ini so there is no gamma in my screenshots?

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-Stadt - Constrictor - 08-25-2005 03:21 AM

Well, the progress is coming along nicely. I\'m going to give you all a choice as to how I complete my level. Please choose option A or option B.
A- I finish my level completly how it was intented to be built, but this will take several more weeks.
B- I remove the Bridge and canal and forget about making the other side of the city, this will cause the level to be released within the next week.

Thanks.

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-Stadt - Reno - 08-25-2005 06:07 AM

A!
big maps be gooooood Big Grin
also: is there any rain yet?
there better be rain.....
Wink

RE: New Map in Progress: TTR-Stadt - Constrictor - 08-25-2005 06:17 AM

How do I add rain? btw: I\'ve added several fires and they look really nice in the night, but rain would force me to remove them. :\\