[ghc]Games Forums
To the Mac TTR players: - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: To the Mac TTR players: (/showthread.php?tid=449)

To the Mac TTR players: - Constrictor - 06-23-2005 05:05 AM

Hi,

Since TTR has recently been \'revived \'-online, I mean- I have been trying to get a copy of TTR for Mac. I used to have it, but I had to reformat it due to an OS error I had a while back, and never bothered to reinstall it. I have TTR on my new PC, because it wasn\'t a problem to find a place to download. So my question to you all (the Mac TTR players): If one of you could somehow give me a full copy of TTR it would be greatly appreciated, or guide me to a website where I can download it, if somehow I missed one. Thanks a lot!

RE: To the Mac TTR players: - Smithcraft - 06-23-2005 06:58 AM

That might be possible....

Do you still have UT? And do you need it for 9 or X?

I recall that you were playing in 9, so do you still have your old machine, or a newer one?

SC

RE: To the Mac TTR players: - Constrictor - 06-23-2005 07:24 AM

I already have UT, so I just need the TTR file. I am running Mac OS 9.2.
Does OS affect the kind of TTR you need? I thought the files were the same.

RE: To the Mac TTR players: - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 06-23-2005 09:41 AM

There\'s an installer for OSX, Macologist has it I think. Was there ever an installer for OS9?

RE: To the Mac TTR players: - Constrictor - 06-23-2005 10:03 AM

I am able to find the third reich Map pack on Macologist, but not the game itself. Where is it located?

RE: To the Mac TTR players: - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 06-23-2005 10:24 AM

Hmmm, seems to be gone. Ill try digging it up/twist someones arm over at macologist. Otherwise, we could do a ftp or yousendit.com deal between us. i\'ve got it burned on CD. Gotta wait to Im back home though (not till sunday).

RE: To the Mac TTR players: - Constrictor - 06-23-2005 10:59 AM

Well, Smith has directed me to the macologist ftp, and i\'m downloading 1.1 atm. After that, I\'ll try to download a 1.1 to 1.2, then finall 1.3 CE. Thanks a lot Smith!
BTW: Turbo, if I can\'t seem to work it out the above way I mentioned, I\'ll let you know here.