[ghc]Games Forums
An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... (/showthread.php?tid=347)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - Big-Al - 12-15-2005 07:13 PM

delerium10101

RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - tomcat ha - 12-16-2005 01:12 AM

red orchestra won the u3 engine.

RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - Reno - 12-16-2005 02:17 AM

I know, but as far as i *knew* they where still just gunna keep trucking on a modified version of UE2.0
though i could very well be wrong, i dont keep up with most games these days Tongue
I just sorta walk into wallmart one day and go \"oh....wow that game\'s out? geeze........*buys*\"
hehe Wink

RE: RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - Big-Al - 12-16-2005 02:24 AM

Reno Wrote:I know, but as far as i *knew* they where still just gunna keep trucking on a modified version of UE2.0
though i could very well be wrong, i dont keep up with most games these days Tongue
I just sorta walk into wallmart one day and go "oh....wow that game\'s out? geeze........*buys*"
hehe Wink
and gets ripped off these days huh?

game quality just aint what it used to be. Sad

RE: RE: RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 12-16-2005 05:29 AM

Big-Al Wrote:
Reno Wrote:I know, but as far as i *knew* they where still just gunna keep trucking on a modified version of UE2.0
I just sorta walk into wallmart one day and go "oh....wow that game\'s out? geeze........*buys*"
hehe Wink
and gets ripped off these days huh?

game quality just aint what it used to be. Sad
That\'s \'cause games ain\'t what they used to be... I couldn\'t help but wonder where the games went, when I was looking at a game store flyer earlier today. Whatever happened to the games...?

RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - Big-Al - 12-16-2005 05:56 AM

all just eye candy these days.

RE: RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 12-16-2005 08:18 AM

Big-Al Wrote:all just eye candy these days.
That, and besides-the-question spinoffs, options and peripherals. I sure hope TTR will stay true to the roots of games!

RE: An interesting blog to make the point about engines.... - Big-Al - 12-16-2005 10:55 PM

course it will Big Grin