[ghc]Games Forums
Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Litter Bin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? (/showthread.php?tid=228)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - tomcat ha - 03-20-2005 03:02 AM

i know that centrino is very efficient. My dad has a 1.7 ghz centrino and it just lasts forever and has quite decent processing power.

RE: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - Jonathan - 03-20-2005 08:06 AM

Well thanks everyone for your comments and advise. I\'ve just placed my order a few hours ago, just before closing time.
My choice ultimately went to the Centrino & its longer battery life.

Here\'s 2 images of what it \"should\" be
[Image: TM4000-21.jpg]
[Image: TM4000-11.jpg]

I can go pick it up next friday or saturday.
You can definately expect some custom pictures & impressions when I\'ve managed my hands on my new baby Smile

(Gosh, I\'m SO excited!! Big Grin )

RE: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 03-20-2005 08:19 AM

So basically, you went with the wrong one in the end? Tongue

Nah, I\'m sure you\'ll get more than you\'re money worth with the one you\'re getting Wink

RE: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - Jonathan - 03-20-2005 08:33 AM

uhu... (note to self: \"Don\'t feed troll\") Big Grin

ps: I like your sig a lot better now. It has that extra bit of \"panache\" :rofl: :king:

RE: RE: RE: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - Jognt - 03-20-2005 09:20 AM

very nice choice Jonathan Smile I\'m sure you\'ll love it Tongue

Smithcraft Wrote:Yes! Someone agreed with me!

Otherwise, Jognt, most laptops, not all - just the majority, the CPU is connected directly to the mobo, or maybe, just maybe, a daughter card, and are not in a socket or zif type deal.

SC

In all the laptops i\'ve seen, i\'ve come across only a very few where the CPU was soldered to the motherboard itself.. usually they were inserted into ZIF sockets, but held down by a small screw instead of a lever...

again, very nice looking laptop Smile

RE: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - Albert Wesker - 03-20-2005 09:50 AM

Yeah, Its looks really sweet. :tup:

Wesker

RE: Which is in your opinion the better purchase? - Reno - 03-20-2005 11:05 AM

wow, that\'s nice Big Grin

hope the one i get later on in the year(graduation present) is as good/better Tongue