[ghc]Games Forums
The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Litter Bin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! (/showthread.php?tid=226)

Pages: 1 2 3

The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 03-17-2005 10:09 PM

Big Grin

So how are things going in the TTR universe? Hope I didn\'t miss much. Are we still playing 1.3? If so, I\'ll get it up and running asap :tup: My return calls for a party, right? Tongue

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - Albert Wesker - 03-17-2005 10:13 PM

Hey Evert. Welcome back dude. How are you?

Well, everything is fine here Tongue there is an upcoming match DCLI vs All, really looking forward to that Smile

Wesker

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - tomcat ha - 03-17-2005 10:18 PM

good that you are back evert.

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 03-17-2005 10:41 PM

Yay! Big Grin

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - Reno - 03-17-2005 11:06 PM

hurrah, welcome back evert Smile

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - Big-Al - 03-18-2005 06:20 AM

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 03-18-2005 06:45 AM

Wow, this place has less lspark in it than my \'92 Ford Fiesta after a night outside in the freezing cold! What\'s happening here?

Anyway, I\'m holding out for this =D.C.L.I= vs Allstars game. When is that anyway?

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - viper - 03-18-2005 07:04 AM

27th March, if you visited the DCLI forum Eve, you\'d see Smile welcome back btw, little present waiting for you in the private area on DCLI Smile

RE: RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 03-18-2005 07:08 AM

viper Wrote:27th March, if you visited the DCLI forum Eve, you\'d see Smile welcome back btw, little present waiting for you in the private area on DCLI Smile
Yeah about that: would one of the =D.C.L.I= bigshots be so kind as to pm me my login info? I seem to have lost it :wall:

RE: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!! - Reno - 03-18-2005 07:51 AM

* Reno makes a few dozen clones and starts cheering at Evert\'s return

there. /me pink slips the clones
Tongue
enough spark?
if not...
*pulls out a 600,000 volt tesla coil*