[ghc]Games Forums
Just Want to play again! - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Just Want to play again! (/showthread.php?tid=221)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just Want to play again! - Robberty - 03-09-2005 11:48 AM

Yeah...I used to play TTR back in the old days...back when the only clanmatch that ever occurred in the OSX happened as a part of 77h. Hehe, i wasn\'t in it but i was part of the squad so it didn\'t matter to me anyways .(77h lost to DCLI 3 to 1 i think Tongue).

I was really hoping to start playing TTR again so i go to the site and the site is down for maitenence :eek:

Does anyone have a mirror that i can Download it from? I really really really really want to play TTR Big Grin

RE: Just Want to play again! - LivingTarget - 03-09-2005 10:50 PM

I refer you to the stickies in the support section for download links!

http://forums.thethirdreich.com/showthread.php?tid=57

RE: Just Want to play again! - djs - 03-10-2005 01:27 AM

:agree:
WHAT HE SAID

RE: Just Want to play again! - -=BYE=-RiptoR - 03-10-2005 03:24 AM

:lies:

Oops, i meant:

:agree:

WHAT THEY SAID

RE: Just Want to play again! - Constrictor - 03-10-2005 07:31 AM

Welcome back! It\'s been a while.

RE: Just Want to play again! - [JR] - 03-10-2005 03:16 PM

Robberty Wrote:Yeah...I used to play TTR back in the old days...back when the only clanmatch that ever occurred in the OSX happened as a part of 77h. Hehe, i wasn\'t in it but i was part of the squad so it didn\'t matter to me anyways .(77h lost to DCLI 3 to 1 i think Tongue).

I was really hoping to start playing TTR again so i go to the site and the site is down for maitenence :eek:

Does anyone have a mirror that i can Download it from? I really really really really want to play TTR Big Grin

I remember that match against DCLI, qulity game Big Grin

Long time no see Robberty Big Grin

RE: Just Want to play again! - Albert Wesker - 03-10-2005 08:49 PM

Ah, I guess that was before my time here. Welcome back. Smile

Looking forward to play some ttr again. Big Grin

Wesker

RE: Just Want to play again! - AN GOF. - 03-10-2005 10:15 PM

Welcome Back Robberty, hope to see you in game soon Big Grin

RE: Just Want to play again! - Snipez90@yahoo.com - 03-11-2005 05:46 AM

OMG IT TEH ROB. How are you?!? Have you lost any weight? I haven\'t seen you since I moved... (7th grade)

Welcome back!!! The last tiem I checked you were playing EverQuest... Anyways... How is high school?

RE: Just Want to play again! - Robberty - 03-11-2005 08:14 AM

Well...actually I am consumed by teh WoW now Tongue but i bet that some chinese guy wishes he could go to my school.

Yeah...I need to go buy UT again. Unless someone knows where i can get my hands on a free download?

Cuz some kids in my neighborhood want to start a TTR squad so i need to play again so i can pwn them.