[ghc]Games Forums
Which movies are you waiting for? - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Culture Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Which movies are you waiting for? (/showthread.php?tid=159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - The_Punisher - 02-13-2005 04:15 AM

One of my favorite things to do is to hold down the fastforward button on Quicktime and watch the movie in twice the speed. For some trailers, it\'s so fricking hilarious.

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - izzybob7 - 02-15-2005 04:06 PM

dukes of hazard

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - The_Punisher - 02-18-2005 11:37 AM

Lastly, Firefly. If you have ever seen the show you can easily acknowledge that it was the greatest thing ever made. Now they are making a movie to regenerate interest in it because it is just that fucking good.

It is the only show ever to win 2 emmy\'s and get cancelled in it\'s first season.

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 02-18-2005 06:33 PM

Aaarargh, this is pissing me off! All over the net there\'s this buzz about the first Hitchhiker\'s Guide trailer being on amazon, but all the links goes to the frickin amazon front page, and there\'s nothing there!

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - ElvenKind - 02-18-2005 08:57 PM

Yeah, I\'m hoping to find another link somewhere too.

Also, I\'m going to see \"Der Untergang\" this weekend. Atleast thats the plan. Can\'t wait Big Grin

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 02-18-2005 11:23 PM

yeah its a real feel-gooder, I hear! Tongue

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - The_Punisher - 03-06-2005 02:03 PM

Ok, I saw constantine. I thought it was really good. The only thing I didn\'t like was it didn\'t give Constantine as much of an \"Asshole\" or \"Fuck you\" attitude.

Also, saw a full trailer for Hitchhiker\'s guide to the galaxy before Constantine. It looks good...

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - andius - 03-06-2005 02:43 PM

I saw sideways, meh it was entertaining and had a lot of personality, but it seems geared towards the older crowd.

I\'m waiting for gunner palace. It supposed to be really good, I also want to see hotel Rwanda

RE: RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 03-06-2005 09:42 PM

andius Wrote:I saw sideways, meh it was entertaining and had a lot of personality, but it seems geared towards the older crowd.

Huh? You mean to say that we?re not all 35 + around here??:con:

RE: Which movies are you waiting for? - SoulSurfer - 03-07-2005 01:40 AM

i\'m soon to be 20 Tongue big milestone, i saw oldboy the other day on dvd release, twisted by amazing