[ghc]Games Forums
Andius\' Art Gallery - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: Editing / Creativity Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Texture Design / 2D Artwork (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Andius\' Art Gallery (/showthread.php?tid=156)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Big-Al - 11-29-2005 06:15 AM

that\'ll probably be the last time we see that foot. cos in a few weeks time someone is going to have to amputate...

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - andius - 11-29-2005 10:19 AM

I\'ve, (and you guy\'s too) have probably absorbed much more toxic chemicals through your skin, does a normal tattoo gve poisoning? No, this ink is non-toxic, no worries.

It\'s upside down, because it looks right-side up to me, and I did the tattoo for me to see, for my own private reasons mainly

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Big-Al - 11-29-2005 12:54 PM

(foot fetish Tongue)

RE: RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Gego - 11-29-2005 05:34 PM

andius Wrote:I\'ve, (and you guy\'s too) have probably absorbed much more toxic chemicals through your skin, does a normal tattoo gve poisoning? No, this ink is non-toxic, no worries.

It\'s upside down, because it looks right-side up to me, and I did the tattoo for me to see, for my own private reasons mainly

You don\'t love yourself Andy, do you:?

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Delirium_ - 11-30-2005 09:53 AM

can you feel the love tonight.

future girlfriend to andius \"oh how cute that heart on your foooooot\"
andius \"yeah yeah i made it myself when i was at my most masculin, didn\'t pinch ONE tear\"
future girlfriend to andius \"oh andius, you stufmuffin, come into my loving arms to make passionate love allnight\"

Tip: TRY BRANDING

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - andius - 11-30-2005 10:22 AM

I\'ve already been branded on my palm...another heart, although after wards I decided my parents would be pissed and burned it out. Which left me with a red blotch that kind blended into my splotchy hands.

and Delirium, why are you such an ass? You hardly ever post anything \"positive\" its always something to make yourself seem more \"badass\" this is ironic esp in your post you make fun of me for trying to be just that.

The only reason that I put that it didn\'t hurt was because everyone has asked me that, and I figured that I\'d get it out of the way first thing. I didn\'t post: ohh look at my tattoo, im so hardc0re it didn\'t even hurt me..oo00oo... =/

The heart is an important symbol for me, something farr far from love to me. Couldn\'t explain what it does mean if i wanted to, its just a powerful image to me.

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Gego - 11-30-2005 07:05 PM

I\'m not a sensitive guy. For me heart means only \"serce\";)

P.S
Don\'t get bored on saturday nights too many timesTongue

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Delirium_ - 12-01-2005 01:50 AM

I\'m far from bad-ass and I don\'t see why I should be, I have no friends here so there\'s noone for me to prove myself too anyways.
I couldn\'t give a rats ass to be bad-ass or a tough guy not on the internet or in real life.
Posting a pic where you mutilated yourself seems to be quite wanna-be bad-ass to me though.
Maybe I just don\'t like you, don\'t bother yourself with it, I don\'t know you and you might be a super dude but on here you just seem to be in need for attention and that just my perception. And it\'s my character flaw to let people know that so voila. You don\'t like me so we\'re even, and they lived happily ever after.

I see no reason to put such a pic on here unless its to say you\'re \"bad-ass\" or in need for attention. Unless it\'s a \"work of art\" and then, as an artist, you should know that \'art\' -especially in it\'s performance role- tends to get reactions.
Yes you branded and yes you made your own tattoo *thumbs up*
If I would post stuff like that there\'s bound to be one comment about it in a negative way. Hell I got 24 extremely negative comments on my work a couple of weeks ago on a certain forum, and yes they are assholes too.

Just do your thang man, and i\'ll do mine.

PS I do say positive things though. What am I? A JR?? nah.

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Big-Al - 12-01-2005 03:35 AM

lighten up dude!
nothing wrong with sharing things like that.

why dont you try posting you \"project\" on here?
maybe some of us will like it?

Smile

RE: Andius\' Art Gallery - Delirium_ - 12-01-2005 08:36 AM

nah, already did